Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

I'm enjoying the theorycrafting personally. Even if obviously the villagers aren't actually gonna do the optimal path, it's fun to speculate what they should do (and what the wolves will probably do in response).

Just based on "what would be most shocking", I'm calling Tae-baa as one of the wolves. Maybe Mocchi and Old Man as the monkeys? Mostly because it would be funny.

eta: it is going to be Very Hard to not buy this and binge the entire thing. I'll recommend it to friends for sure, tho.

(Boring game dev opinion from someone who writes in the same genre: while I get why people don't want their twists spoiled, I genuinely think LPs, especially longform SSLPs like this, do more good than harm for us. It's so hard to find good games, I rely a lot on LPers to introduce me to devs I haven't heard of.)

mycelia fucked around with this message at 17:40 on Aug 3, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

Goddamnit Rikako, tell us what you know! :argh:

I maintain my Tae-baa Wolf theory. I was gonna say "Haru is obviously the Crow", but that doesn't make sense since they didn't hang anyone. Spider, maybe? That's a lot of responsibility for young shoulders. Alternatively, Takumi was lying about being the snake, and it's actually her. (Or I'm overthinking it and it's just a realistic depiction of a teenager in a life or death situation.)

Other people have said it, but Chiemi being a wolf seems too obvious. But maybe the twist is that it's so obvious? I play too many murder mystery games.

Aaand with that, I can't take it anymore. I'm off to binge.