Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

The fourth one looks like it should be the symbol of a futuristic church that worships a nuclear bomb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Saw this on the back of a flatbed. No idea what this one is supposed to be, the thin pee line?

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Count Roland posted:

That's neat, though I won't vote for a place I don't live.

Here's all of them:

I kinda like column 3, row 3, it looks like the flag of a Caribbean nation. Column 5, row 3 isn't bad either.

4 x 4 looks like the flag of the Marshall Islands:

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Happy Flag Day, flag thread! :patriot:

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

No popery, no doubt.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Platystemon posted:

They don’t elaborate.
Ah yes, well known communist country Taiwan and banana republic Puerto Rico.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

It's fine, I guess, and definitely better than the seal on blue. Bit boring as a PNG, but the mockup of it as a physical flag looks nice enough.