Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Banana Canada
Sep 2, 2003
I'd tax all foreigners living abroad.

Phlegmish posted:

It looks like a Pokémon flag but that's not really their fault, I'm sure the flag was first

It's clearly a nega-dragonball.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Banana Canada
Sep 2, 2003

Cascadia. Washington and Oregon had their chance to be the OG. :colbert:

The flag should be a vexillologically-fixed version of the Doug Flag. Something like this one except expand middle part so it has more of a Canadian pale and further simplify the tree. Or lose the tree and go with something more locally specific like a simple version of the the Haida art as seen in the Haida flag or perhaps an outline of a totem pole in a style similar to the flag of Nunavut.

And it would thematically match the existing flag of neighbouring Yukon:

Banana Canada
Sep 2, 2003

In case anyone was curious about the results of a recent best flag poll:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj-rlikFLLg

Banana Canada
Sep 2, 2003

The current one polls fairly well amongst all state and territory flags in this follow-up flag survey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KPZuIvKUsA

No big surprises in the rankings IMO.

Banana Canada
Sep 2, 2003

That tiering bugged me so much I had to go and build my own. It was amazingly cathartic throwing all those flags into the F-tier.