Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Donate it to charity. Donate all of your possessions to charity. Sell your house. Buy a tiny house. Write a book about it and make millions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Kids are calling it "Gravy Boating", and it's deadly spread is anything but "All Gravy"! Up next: how to tell if your teen has hopped on the gravy train, and how to stop them. If they haven't already started.

Escape From Noise

The differences between a gravy boat and a neti pot are negligible

Escape From Noise

prepuce repurposed posted:

bedroom gravy boat huh

much like the gravy itself, this plot is thickening

Hanging a gravy boat from the doorknob so my housemate knows I have a date over and we are not to be disturbed.

Escape From Noise

What will happen on the next season of American Gravy Off?

Escape From Noise

Cradle 2 the Gravy Boat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Nosfereefer posted:

i guess you could eat breakfast cereal out of it??

Breakfast bong