Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

Tonight on a very special episode of WWDC, Tim Cook sits on a high stool and talks to you about racism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

What's that red bird sticker for? I originally thought it was Phoenix (the Elixir web framework) but that one is slightly different and more intricate, and has nothing to do with Apple.

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

Gotta find a parking garage with lots of good long ceiling lights for this BMW ad.

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

Oh sweet, OSX spotlight, but on an iPad.

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

Martytoof posted:

The only pencil improvement I want to hear is that you can change the default double-tap app away from Notes

I think the revolutionary old new feature of defaults is rumoured to be in iOS 14.

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

I'm really feeling like pre-recorded vs a live presentation is way worse.

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

Webbeh posted:

I love this pre-recorded so much better - it's so much more refined and accessible. Plus, it's loving eerie cool to see this place empty and sterile.

Binary Badger posted:

At least with pre-recorded it guarantees the keynote ends on time

Fair enough. I just really don't like this whole infomercial kind of production. Every line and cut to another camera feels overproduced and I like the feeling of live presentations where stuff could go wrong and the person on stage is on the hook.

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

drug....fueled?

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

I was expecting a lot bigger change than making things transparent and flat, and redesigning some icons :thunk:

I was really prepared for the worse there.

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

the triumphant return of dashboard in osx!!

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

Ah catalyst, maybe 3 more developers will use it this time.

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

Ah my two favourite things to do in photoshop -- enabling layers, and zooming out.

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

they really moved off of that docker screenshot fast.

what are you hiding from us craig.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

Being able to run iOS apps on a laptop is really exciting. I love the idea of using apps from iOS that may be better than ones available on OSX, but also the pressure it puts on developers to compile fat binaries for their apps lest they get left behind from iOS apps that are already available.