Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

I'm especially a bitter old nerd today about these watch gadgets getting higher billing than MacOS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

How much does it cost to replace an Apple Watch battery, now that they are asking you to drain it at night

Or are you supposed to just buy a new one lmao

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

FCKGW posted:

I wear my watch at night, I just pop it on the stand for like 30 minutes before I go to bed and it's good to go.

I get that, just curious how many months before my $400 watch can't keep a charge for the day and if its an AirPods situation or what (and I love my AirPods)

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

FCKGW posted:

it does a quick charge thing, if you watch its already at 50% or whatever it's pretty quick

Wait can it keep a charge through the whole day out of the box?

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

I don't even hate this look, I just don't know how many of these features I'm gonna use.

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

logikv9 posted:

it's going to be macos app store apps only isn't it

EU will probably have something to say about that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Will Rosetta 2 allow me to run 32-bit software that died in Catalina?