Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

juggalo baby coffin posted:

hey grindcore meggido since you're here can you tell us if reene and burt are gonna have any consequences or are you guys just gonna keep circling the wagons till people forget

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

food court bailiff posted:

no they're not? they're cleaning up hundreds of spam entries by complete shithead ArtIsResistance

sorry you don't 'get' SAclopedia cheeseburger. just like i'm sorry QCS exists.

thunderdome all issues.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

D1E posted:

In fact, one of the current admins assisted in banning users who posted evidence of Lowtax's serial domestic abuse, and hasn't said jack poo poo about it, nor been de-modded.

if you think thats a problem, just pay money for access to pms, then use them to privately communicate with the bad actor in the most easily ignorable way that produces no public record and has no possibility of anyone else having input into the conversation :smug:

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

Truecon420
Jul 11, 2013

I like to tweet and live my life. Thank you.
Can one of the modmins please explain to us why, exactly, they thought locking the thread about people covering up abuse is a good idea?

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Vim Fuego posted:

*mod wearing dark sunglasses* I'm here to ignore the community and cover up abuse...

and I'm all out of ignoring the community

how do you "cover up abuse" after a 1000+ page thread is dedicated to it and legal action has already commenced, this is the absolute dumbest loving poo poo I have ever read

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Truecon420 posted:

Can one of the modmins please explain to us why, exactly, they thought locking the thread about people covering up abuse is a good idea?

mods hate big threads. i dunno why

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Can one of the modmins please explain to us where, exactly, babies come from?

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay house
can one of the modmins please help me with my facebook everything is really big and i think i've been hacked

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

LifeSunDeath posted:

Every single problem on these forums was either ignored or enhanced by mods...every single time someone said anything, the mods banned them. What I'm saying is, is: gently caress Mods, gently caress Lowtax.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

wow, hosed up

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

how do you "cover up abuse" after a 1000+ page thread is dedicated to it and legal action has already commenced, this is the absolute dumbest loving poo poo I have ever read

the same way me saying 'the modmins are a bunch of shitfuckers' would've gotten me banned before the 23rd.

incidentally, how many wet dreams does a modmin have each night about getting to ban everyone itt once lowtax regains control?

e: changed 'mod' to the 'modmin' preferred standard.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

hmm ok lowtax

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo

hemale in pain posted:

mods hate big threads. i dunno why

Imagine a Suzuki Samurai trying to haul I don't know a house at highway speeds

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

I'm not going to imagine it btw, I don't give a gently caress

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Vim Fuego posted:

hmm ok lowtax

answer the question little bitch

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
ya i mean locking this thread wont change the fact that everyone hates lowtax now. maybe some mods did something bad, but at this point its not really gonna just go away

Osmosisch
Sep 9, 2007

I shall make everyone look like me! Then when they trick each other, they will say "oh that Coyote, he is the smartest one, he can even trick the great Coyote."

Grimey Drawer

Wattsamatta posted:

Also here is a smilie I don't understand because I have been away and I am old as gently caress:

:tetten:

It's Dutch for boobs, hth.

Dutch thread bought it.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

lol

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

the only thing being covered up by locking this thread is how c-spam posters are not physically capable of making good posts

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

where did the dicks go? and all the asses?? i was looking at those

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:
while i assume mods probably locked the thread because it generates a ton of reports and there aren't folks around during american nite crew, i also must respectfully ask that they suck my balls

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

you seem normal and well adjusted

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

i asked in qcs if we could get a statement saying that something would actually be done about reene and burt at some point and they locked the thread so i am guessing no

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:

Lazy_Liberal posted:

while i assume mods probably locked the thread because it generates a ton of reports and there aren't folks around during american nite crew, i also must respectfully ask that they suck my balls

my balls which may be smoother thanks to the shaving tips from this very thread

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

It's just tits in (Flemish) Dutch.

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.

Mods did 6/23!

Burt his the facts!

Open you’re eyes you sheep baaah!

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay house
reene is currently deep undercover in various spousal abuse apologist discords trying to get to the bottom of this

Truecon420
Jul 11, 2013

I like to tweet and live my life. Thank you.

drunken officeparty posted:

Oh yeah this is all just real funny. god forbid we take anything seriously!!

the only thing being covered up by locking this thread is how c-spam posters are not physically capable of making good posts

There’s more to life than making “good posts” TTT

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

A goon parachutes through the window to ask what's going on but tragically their parachute's cords have wrapped around both a tree and their neck

The patreon will stay at 27$ for another billing cycle...

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

Lazy_Liberal posted:

my balls which may be smoother thanks to the shaving tips from this very thread

did you use the tanning rack stretching method or Pick's depilatory cream for dark skin?

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Gambit from the X-Men posted:

I'm not going to imagine it btw, I don't give a gently caress

I was getting ready to imagine it but then I read this post. If you can't be bothered neither can I

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

Complete each post before moving to the next, this is not a community college

It is the Poster's Code

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.

drunken officeparty posted:

Sometimes when daddy is mad at mommy, mommy will do a special dance down the stairs or into a door, and nine months later she has a babby brother or sister for you, if daddy lets her!

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

reminder that after self banning burt paid lowtax $10 to register a new account lol

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

R.L. Stine posted:

reene is currently deep undercover in various spousal abuse apologist discords trying to get to the bottom of this

actually LOL'd at this haha

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

juggalo baby coffin posted:

reminder that after self banning burt paid lowtax $10 to register a new account lol

If Burt had paid me ten dollars I would buy a pack of Newports and a Orange Crush

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wattsamatta
Feb 24, 2008

Oh Boooooooobs.

Get them tetten sweatin'. Yeah, the Dutch are clever people.