Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I won’t stop posting here, I’m too loving autistic to adapt to a new layout or UI. This is the best forum ever; if Lowtax is too much of a piece of poo poo to run it anymore he should sell it to somebody else, provided they keep the layout and user interface completely the same. I’d rather loving die than use bodybuilding.com or reddit.

I mean you can literally go years on the forums without seeing Lowtax.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Gulping Again posted:

Pick's a gimmick poster who's gimmick is to make the thread uncomfortable and unpleasant to read in one form or another.

It's kind of like Mel Mudkiper's gimmick where he tells people they deserved being stalked and gets paid by the house of saud to post about how good the wrestling events there are.

Or like Cuntellectual's gimmick where she goes into transpeople's spaces and accuses them of being mentally ill perverts.

Or like Dare's gimmick where he's a paranoid moron who believes the entire internet is a Tribes forum that doesn't exist anymore gangstalking him and also a rapist.

Or like Burt Sexual's gimmick where he plays hatchet man for the site owner who physically abuses everyone who spends more than an hour in his presence.

EDIT: Since the last time I checked, another ten people have put Pick on their ignore list, bringing the number to 713, good for 17th place on the most ignored users leaderboard.

12 more until she reaches 16th place, which is actually 12th place because the top three accounts are some sort of gimmick and Happyelf is on there twice.

LMAO this post makes you seem like you have a dartboard in your room with fresh posts taped to it, but the dartboard is unscuffed and the wall surrounding it is covered in holes from all the screwdrivers and pencils and poo poo you have hucked at it.

Tafferling posted:

Everybody post their gimmick.

I'm a boring half lurker

I post in earnest about the dumbest and least sincere topics with long-form anecdotes about my life, and I post truncated meme responses about serious, high-effort topics with lots of emotional baggage.

Bust Rodd fucked around with this message at 13:10 on Jun 28, 2020