Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
imagine donating to a domestic abuser on patreon because they own a forum domain and occasionally stream

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
lowtax isn't the spine of this place. He isn't even the spine of himself!

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

barbecue at the folks posted:

for those who missed it,

LEAK THE MOD FORUM OPEN THE FINAL SEAL JUST FINISH IT GOD drat IT

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

Thom and the Heads posted:

awful lot of sky is falling posting going on. hopefully he just fucks off and the forums stay up. discord sucks rear end.

youd be right at home then lol

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
https://twitter.com/LumpyTheCook/status/1275837578642624512

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
lowtax should kiss a moving car

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

The Real Amethyst posted:

Everyone seems to be panicking and going full adamant SA is closing down for good.
People going to discord is the dumbest thing ever tbh. How about we just wait a couple days and see how it plays out and hopefully we can get a new owner who isn't lowtax and a piece of poo poo.
Then everything would be p chill again....right?

I don't even know who could be the owner, or how it would happen. I don't know if lowtax would give up ownership of the site so easily.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

burt sexual is an idiot coward who bootlicks a broken abuser, i could easily defeat him in combat and make him cry and piss his pants