Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

I don't know anything about that but I can definitely tell you that Jacque Torres cookies they have at Goldbelly are amazing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnDSeGI0zJM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Richter Scabies posted:

Between prowrestling and this it seems like all of my hobbies and interests are getting hella upturned and poo poo this is becoming a hell of a bitter pill.

what happened to pro wrestling?

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

We all saw what happened when he tried to fight Uwe Boll so let's just say I'm on the fence

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Gotta be honest I don't know any of those names except Lesnar

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Who What Now posted:

If you make love to Richard you automatically become an admin

What about just a one nighter

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Oh to be able to see the mod forum right now

I'm sure it's a hub of wild activity

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Is it weird that I can recognize Lowtax's living room via that pole and the shape of the walls

Also lip fillers are gross imho

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Has anyone considered the idea that maybe he... DIDN'T beat her??

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Not Slick Nick!!! Nooooooo

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Crazycryodude posted:

What the gently caress is pillowfort

Holy poo poo that website is terrible what the hell is that

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Does it really cost $3,000 a month to run a mostly text-based forum?

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Feral Integral posted:

how is it mostly text at all

I just can't believe some forum code and a few avatars could really stretch the bandwidth that much.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I'm glad I got the chance to post images of my rear end in pink yoga pants before it all went away.

post it here, let me see tha booty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56vEn7hnaS4

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

I mean it's not inconceivable that Lowtax would be able to see her password on SA and if she's like 99% of people she uses the same email and password on every website and he could take that info, log in as her and write whatever he wanted

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

there's a difference between pointlessly antagonizing the owner and calling them out for being a terrible person though so I get it

but if the context ws "bad person does bad thing, but don't point it out" then yeah fuckthat

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

wat da gently caress

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

haha

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

not doxxing because it's public knowledge but holy cow this is where Lowtax lives?

this thing is like a compound it's so isolated

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Kinda weird how he's just like replying to random people messaging him on facebook who are obviously just trolling

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

I’m pretty sure the supposed $3000 per month server cost is just how much someone needs to have a comfortable lifestyle in a Lee’s Summit McMansion

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

I love how people are posting so much bannable poo poo and none of the mods or admins are even stopping it

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

i doubt lowtax gave any of his people a w-2

wait a sec!!!!!!

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Wait so who is lowtax's third wife?

The asian one, LadyAmbien, and ?

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

can someone search my post history (i dont have plat) and tell me all the really gross poo poo I said in my early posting days? I don't wanna pay $10 for obvious reasons

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

It's hard to pee with a boner

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

dans posted:

elfpr0n?

this chick sent her nudes to like six underage guys in fyad when she was 17 and they all got permas yet she was allowed to keep posting lol

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Wait, thunderthighs or blunderbussbelly?

Pink shirt girl who went by username elf pr0n

She dated poster cornbeef who was sort of fyad famous in like 2004 for his flash animations and he was a skinny cuck and liked it when she sent her nudes to fyad posters (This was way before she drank all the time and got that huge belly and love handles)

Problem was that she was just sharing them to random guys who then sent them to others and when it was revealed she was 17 everyone get banned (except for her)

There was this other guy who was like 25 but was catfishing underage guys on AIM by saying he was some Asian girl

It was a weird time

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Also another funny fyad memory from like 2005 was after the random 1-100 number game stopped being how they decided the next Idiot King mid and it became a thing that was passed from person to person, it became this weird corrupt thing where if you wanted to become idiot king you could, but you had to agree to name the next idiot king that the person passing it off wanted, so when I talked to this one guy named psychotic ant and he asked if I wanted to be idiot king and I said yes, he said okay but you have to name X as the next one and if you don’t I’ll leak your chat logs and you’ll get banned, and it kept getting passed down like this for months and months, the outgoing idiot king could basically decide who would be idiot king in 2 weeks so everyone who got it were all just friends in this weird group of schemers

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

mrfart posted:

So I never followed lowtax ‘ adventures’ with women in the past.
All I remember is his girlfriend posting in mid-00’ writing on the front page and forums,and goons unfairly HATING her for it. They broke up and goons were happy?
Don’t know what happened to her or what her username was.

Then he found his wife who he had kids with and stayed with forever as far as I knew, but since yesterday I know they’ve been divorced for some time and she had to flee with the kids.
Was she ever active on SA?

And then we go straight to Logan. Who also has a kid with lowtax? (is this lady ambien?)

Is there someone else? Because people here say there’s 3 women who complained about abuse?

Sorry, I’m very bad with these sort of things and usually don’t care. But it turns out we should have cared a bit more.

Close

It goes like this
Integral (fiancée, was possibly crazy as well, wrote some front page articles and was active admin, refused to give back engagement ring)
Asian wife (1st wife, he had 2 kids with her, she posted a little, she claimed he abused her, fled with kids)
LadyAmbien/Ashli (was active poster but disappeared, had his 3rd kid, claimed abuse)
Logan Day (girlfriend and “employee”, claims he abused her and then recanted)

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

lite_sleepr posted:

Here's a guy making GBS threads his balls out

https://twitter.com/i/status/1275956194717208576

holy shitballs

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

ilmucche posted:

What was that bread website? In case this place goes down

it literally has a furry forum

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Valleyant posted:

lol if you couldn't read the morse code in the vid

G... O... L... D... B... E... L... L... Y...

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

zer0spunk posted:

PATRONS
$2,448
PER MONTH

loving how?!?

people who forget, are too busy, don't care and most likely haven't visited the forums in 3 days or more

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Squiggle posted:

Oh who loving cares, jesus christ

most goons consider loving animals to be illegal

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

cum posted:

100% serious: whichever of the 200 offsites has a hentai subforum, i will consider to be the victor and i will honorarily sign up for

isn't that just adtrw

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Lifespan posted:

Just to further drive home my comment from earlier, those cars are all "exact length of minimum lease term" apart. I believe he made a comment on some medium that people need to stop caring about his personal life? He brought his finances on to these forums himself and tons of people gave him money. I would have no issue if we found out he was making $10m a year off this site. If he can make good money off his creation, cool. But to present yourself as a charity case and happily take donations when your fiscal problems are 110% your own doing (or maybe didn't even exist)? ...drat, why did it take another case of him smacking a "loved one" for this piece to come to light?

This was kind of known since his second wife, she mentioned he had been leasing sports cars all the while complaining about financial problems and how the forums and medical bills and alimony don't make any

he's just absolutely poo poo with money, like maybe don't have 3 kids with 2 women and live in a huge loving house and lease sports cars and order $99 dollar boxes of cookies? poo poo?

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

harry bigballs jr. posted:

i can smell my own rear end

thank you for the report, harry bigballs jr.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

ASenileAnimal posted:

BAH GAWD THATS JEFFREYS MUSIC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Mat Cauthon posted:

Let's just enjoy the last minute salvation for a day or two but when/if Jeffrey can talk about this I do want to ask some things:

1. How much is lowtax getting in the deal and how much passive income will he continue to reap from the site? I don't believe for a second he would agree to a complete cut out, not with his patreon imploding.
2. Is he actually going to abide by being banned forever from this website and are we going to be allowed to poo poo talk him forever or is there some kind of nondisparagement clause in the deal?
3. What kind of changes can we expect to see in the moderation policy, including choosing mods and holding them accountable? If nothing else we need term limits like yesterday.
4. Whatever money the forums produce I personally would like to see a chunk of that set aside for lowtax's kids. I understand there are legal issues as to why we can't help his exes but a 529 or some poo poo like that to ensure his children have a chance at improving themselves seems like it should be doable.
5. What is the possibility of a goon buy-in in ownership of the site so that overtime it becomes more or less communally held and governed?

As I said, probably gonna be a while before any of that can be answered openly but I for one will be expecting it.

Regardless, thanks Jeffrey.

Yes please all of these things