Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
Something about that tone, is this just how people talk now? got beaten well g'night fans zzzz :sleep emoji: :dog emoji: :namaste emoji: :emoji emoji:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost

Why do people think this is communicating? I dont know who that is or what the gently caress it means! I'm old and scared, just post normal words!

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost

American McGay posted:

You're a piece of poo poo defending a serial woman beater.

Now this is the type of communication I'm used to, aggressive insulting attacks but at least it's coherent words

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost

Ulthar posted:

it isn't, in fact

It should be legal everywhere, it's a ridiculous restriction that cripples any semblance of usefulness in a recorded conversation

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost
guys I wrote some poo poo online once, nobody paid me for it. guys.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost

Jeez he really hosed her up

Lowtaxes Pimp hand posted:

The silence from the mods is telling, are they pro domestic violence? Why haven't they made a statement?

In fairness, it's past midnight on a tuesday on the east coast, the only ones up are us drunks and rabble-rousers (mods need their sleep)

No, technically it's wednesday (Odin's Day)

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost
I want it clear that any penny to SA I've given was for the forums, no one person, I love you all, and this awful awful place. Cae sara sara sp?

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost
its true what they say, the goatse rear end in a top hat is never as big as you imagined it was from the last time

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost
If anyone wants to see my future posts just look up at the stars on a clear night, and, and

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost

Stalin-Chan posted:

this is why im so quick to believe she's being abused, lowtax is legit using these forums to pick up 20 year olds like wtf dude, you have a daughter loving grow up and get your poo poo in order

I dont know if this has come up in the past 500 pages but is she actually qualified to be an admin, or is that like his version of candy for getting into his van

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost

not a lawyer posted:

what are the qualifications to be an admin?

I dont know but he never made me one

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost

Grifter posted:

I turned off my monthly Patreon payment but more importantly there's still a surprisingly large number of people still giving money.

Divest.

I turned mine off this morning, it was a minor pain, i hate sites I never log into

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost

SCROTEBUSTIN posted:

-lowtax campaign buries the earlier charges of abuse laid against him
-fyad refuses to drop it and mocks lowtax for being a greasy slug and an abuser
-suddenly fyad is shut down for being "a hub of white supremacy" (quote from lowtax)
-the general public remembers this as fyad being evil nazis
they got memory holed. I literally never saw a single white supremacist notion on fyad. good thing the forum is shut down now so we can't see all the evidence of it that MUST exist!

fyad was a soup bowl of nonsense and anything coherent that may have come out of there was a 1000 monkeys on 1000 typewriters situation literally

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost
Hey my thingy shows zero users browsing.

e - oh its back

Supreme Allah fucked around with this message at 04:30 on Jun 25, 2020

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost

Is this true, because it's quite vexing. I'm vexed. I thought I was giving moneys to help keep a struggling forum floating. This cocksuckers actually driving around in porches?

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost
I don't give a poo poo if Lowtax gets the worlds most pathetic golden parachute at this point. The older I get the more the 'small' picture matters and to me that's keeping the forums alive. Also I wouldn't consider getting a measly payoff that might cover a couple-months of bills to be 'profiting from abuse', if anything it would be like dissolving a bad marriage efficiently.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost

Blaziken386 posted:

i demand that jefferey come into this thread so that we may induct him into his new role by flinging obscenities and poo at him

Im gonna kick him right in the lower back, just cause!!@

hiy-YAH

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost

Philthy posted:

This is going to be a minor setback for buying our aircraft carrier isnt it.

your moms dildo can wait

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost

dans posted:

wow, sorry about the oversight

has anyone ever combined this with microwaves mom? asking for everyone

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost
Opioids never did poo poo for my back pain, only thing that works is crawling into the ER and screaming for a toradol injection until someone jams a needle in my butt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost

juggalo baby coffin posted:

my mum was on gabapentin for the nerve pain and opiates for the pain from the surgical wounds

that stuff freaked my system out, my hands and mouth would have weird spasms, I'd have auditory hallucinations of babys crying (in an empty house), Never would touch gaba again