Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

:yikes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

hi Logan! you've shown up in threads when goons were talking about you before. so I just want to say: I sincerely hope that you're OK and safe or can get to someplace safe soon if you need to. please contact your trusted family or friends if you need support, or here's a local resource if you need help.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I do have to give a little credit to LK for actually taking part in the discussion, but the silence of 99% of the mod team hits harder than Lowtax's left hook which he used against his current girlfriend and previous two wives.

cool domestic violence joke from the most sanctimonious poster itt

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

I promised someone I would do this so here goes

suck laser, lowtax! :blastu: