Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties
post the discord you cowards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

A forums coup from april fools but this time... Its real lol

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
We must seize and liberate the posts themselves, the surplus of our posting labor stolen from us by lowtax

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

pay someone to smuggle it out like they did with city of heroes

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

dex_sda posted:

Time to orchestrate a wacky heist

*plinkey eating a cheezer while doing acrobatics* we got a grease man

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

sincx posted:

post the discord you cowards

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

sincx posted:

same

or PM me with it

namaste

for the love of god don’t make me get a Twitter please

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Probably Magic posted:

Thanks for being open, LK. It's easy to poo poo on mods, but a lot of them have expressed solidarity against this poo poo tonight, and I can't imagine what I'd do in a situation like this with a position like that.

maybe stop volunteering my labor for free?

super sweet best pal posted:

Good thing Joe Biden made this sort of thing ok. :v:

this is actually a good test of whether people here were serious about protecting women or just using it as a weapon to beat their political or posting enemies.

because if you stick around, buying avs, getting ads served to you, creating content for free, you're putting money into the guy's pocket. if you say you take the abuse of women seriously, literally the least you can do is stop posting on a site that funds an abuser

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
Sad day for a site that helped guide me to a much better understanding of politics and how the world works. From the bottom of my heart, thank you CSPAM and D&D for making me a true leftist. gently caress you Lowtax for tarnishing something that was genuinely great. See you on twitter and possibly discord if I ever stop being an old millennial and actually learn how to use it!

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
I wonder if someone in yospos can make a script we can use to delete all our posts which are lowtaxes capital

animist
Aug 28, 2018
also requesting disc link

i think somebody sent me one a while ago but its expired

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

N. Senada posted:

for the love of god don’t make me get a Twitter please

im already banned from twitter i cant go back there

send me the discord link too just in case plz somebody

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

:siren: Cool Zone goon discord :siren:

Somebody fucked around with this message at 13:58 on Jun 24, 2020

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Hodgepodge posted:

There's no way he continues to own the site and it doesn't turn into a Nazi shithole now.

great we're just gonna give d&d complete run of the place

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
i am dressed in a tight black spandex jumpsuit which accentuates my shapely rear end. i shimmy on the glass roof of the server farm, cut a perfect circle in the glass, and rappel down to the 26-year old sony vaio laptop on which the forums are run. "send spike", i type in, and just like that.... the forums are freed.

0 rows returned
Apr 9, 2007

no see lowtax was just going deep undercover as a wife beater in order to flush out the real wife beaters

he will post a thread about it soon and we will all be sorry

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Who hosts the forums and do they want to be associated with someone who uses them to groom and recruit victims

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
i don't think he should own the forums

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

very much appreciated, thank you

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
i can't say this is shocking news about the guy who's been divorced 9 times, totally because they were CRAZY BITCHES and not because he brutalized them while zooted on pills and franzia, but it's still awful to hear. it would be nice if the site could be wrested away from him, somehow

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

exmarx posted:

Hmmm i dunni we should hold a mod council on this

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
People got 8chan deplatformed by the legitimate hosting services and we should try to do the same here

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

gently caress you Lowtax

dangerburrd
Feb 20, 2013
Step down low tax

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Give up the forums Low Tax.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

:rip: sa

dangerburrd
Feb 20, 2013
Edit: this was mean but seriously just step down, it’s easy

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
I, Majorian, shitposter by the grace of God, do say unto thee, together with all our goons: come down, Richard, to be damned throughout the ages.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
So cloudflare hosts the forums and deplatformed 8chan already, we should at least tweet at them directly and let them know we are displeased

https://twitter.com/rulib/status/1275695470703259648?s=20

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Goddammit I wrote defund instead of deplatform

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
I still can't wrap my head around the extremely :decorum: thread title and OP. It's like when WWE called COVID-19 "the situation in the world"

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

dangerburrd posted:

Edit: this was mean but seriously just step down, it’s easy

I mean yes, but I also do not see someone who by all appearances is an otherwise-unemployable alcoholic trainwreck giving up the more-or-less passive income source that he's depended on for actual decades

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009
So is this when we all start posting death threats to politicians and capitalists so wife beater gets harassed by secret service or is that like swating and bad?

I'm okay eating a probe for the question I don't want to be judged poorly in the post apocalypse because I don't have a rap sheet

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
isn't the library of Congress still archiving the forums? lol

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

Turns out it wasn't the internet, but Lowtax that was the mistake.

Get hosed.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

exmarx posted:

hey, back when you tried to get a bunch of goons to donate to rainn instead of lowtax... thats was really cool.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Zas posted:

hey, back when you tried to get a bunch of goons to donate to rainn instead of lowtax... thats was really cool.

you know what this means?

mods knew

HarmB
Jun 19, 2006

fanfic insert posted:

So is this when we all start posting death threats to politicians and capitalists so wife beater gets harassed by secret service or is that like swating and bad?

I'm okay eating a probe for the question I don't want to be judged poorly in the post apocalypse because I don't have a rap sheet

this is your moment, your one opportunity. are you going to seize it? or just let it slip?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Hopkins FBI posted:

I still can't wrap my head around the extremely :decorum: thread title and OP. It's like when WWE called COVID-19 "the situation in the world"

"In these uncertain times..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oblique
Sep 20, 2001

Like me, they have no way to go but up.

Hopkins FBI posted:

I believe it was "prevailing circumstances"