Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

so can yall ban the nazis like, in the hours before the forum gets deleted by a rabid serial abuser?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

"don't post mean stuff or i'll tattle to daddy lowtax." - qcs

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Cuntellectual posted:

I'm glad that this is the most important thing to you

you worried you'd get banned you god damned nazi gently caress stain?

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

he's a poo poo smear of a human being

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Radirot posted:

im done with this place just ban me please

i suggest having fun and being angry before the petty monster pulls the plug

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

sa needs to be a place accepting to people of all political persuasions i say wifebeaterishly

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Cuntellectual posted:

No, or I wouldn't have posted in that thread (which is where lowtax is most likely to look for people to ban.)

have you?

who gives a flying gently caress if this inhuman beast bans them?

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

lmao if you think he isn't going to just delete the forums and hope to keep collecting enough money to live from the bigots and kiwifarmers (repeating my self lmao) who watch his god damned dreadful streams

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

lowtax knew about ppj

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

i've been arguing that the rot needs to be carved out for a while it just turns out that the rot is also the gently caress bag who owns the place

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

oxsnard posted:

I thought lowtax was just a deadbeat tbh

he's a wifebeat

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

i'm real loving glad his daughters have gotten away from him i hope they are going to be ok

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Hopkins FBI posted:

"recent concerning events", what is this mealy mouthed bullshit? You afraid of getting sued?

he's afraid of pissing off the lowtax just like every other god damned mod. it's a huge part of why they soft step around every loving issue, can't chance angering the bigot upstairs

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

pay someone to smuggle it out like they did with city of heroes

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

I registered to bnr with the same idiot name i use here.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

where is the best place on bnr to post about how i hate mowing someone tell me so i don't have to figure it out muself

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

is it time to tell people what i know about ol' jeffery aside from the fact that he gets his rear end kicked when he tries to play fighting games?

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

he's a financial industry doofus iirc

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

fyad didn't have that many nazis but it did have a lot of transphobes

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

QUEER FRASIER posted:

Can I be honest? I have no loving idea what FYAD was. sometimes I’m not sure anyone on here does. Sometimes when I clicked on fyad threads I saw genuinely hilarious things, sort of like a relic from a different age of internet trolling. And some of the posters seemed to be extremely perceptive re: problematic people in tbe community or admin team. Also, weird left twitter is like, packed to the gills with old fyad castaways, it seems to have been a formative space for some folks who most definitely are not nazis. But then other times I would go on there and it just appeared to be a bunch of 12 year olds saying the n word as many times as possible

So “full of” nazis I’ll say no, I don’t think that’s an accurate descriptor. The “ironic” racism undoubtedly produced a breeding grounds for some, especially later, users to just become full on unironic racists. But the fyad survivors who still post here seem more interested in posting sandwiches and old memes than enacting any sort of fascist agenda and several of them have posted about going to protests lol so I sort of feel like the fyad/cspam shadow war that really only exists in a few dozen posters’ minds is more counterproductive than anything

imagine a forum full of people who had to harass everyone in every trans thread ever for years and years and years. i'm still not totally sure why they mostly stopped doing it.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Blaziken386 posted:

yeah i've only heard bad things about it, it can stay dead

it should stay dead, but it was very very funny sometimes. the good didn't outweigh the bad.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Yinlock posted:

it is somewhat surreal that we have fyad unironically cheering for "jeffery of yospos: site owner"

well he's a big fan of things that they are also big fans of

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

the same regressive humor/politics that tanked this site 7 years ago?

yep. basically everything lowtax loves except wife beating

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

RaySmuckles posted:

i hope jeffery can pull this off painlessly

i want to stay on sa. lowtax has been nothing but a specter for my 12 years here so i'm happy to see him disappear altogether while we the posters keep the forums

c-spam was truly our own creation and its been amazing to have been here since its inception. i don't want to have to leave it just because some guy who functionally never had poo poo to do with us is a bad man. cut him out and let's just keep on keepin on

jeff hates cspam. sorry you had to hear it from me.