Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.
LK can I get a sixer so I don't spend all night trying to follow this poo poo when I need sleep?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.
Can I also get a discord invite?

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.
Are ya'll in contact with lowtax at this point or is he still in a stupor from gaslighting late into the night?

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.

Wamsutta posted:

really wish BnR had a 'jump to last unread' button like SA, I live for that button, feel like I'm always gonna miss stuff without it

If you click on the thread title it immediately takes you to the first unread post.

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.

Nineball posted:

Like you wouldn't believe

really positive reene is one of them too

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.
I'm going to continue posting because it will cost me nothing, but my expectations are extremely low.

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.
Funniest outcome is Jeffrey inadvertently buys and is saddled with all of lowtax's debt and that all of lowtax's exs get the money

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.
Isn't Missouri a 2 party consent state for audio recordings?

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.
Bill Millers is only good for their fried chicken (which is second only to popeyes) and adequate breakfast tacos.
Also the best BBQ is in houston and surrounding areas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.

Pick's whole gimmick is the embodiment of polite hitler