Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

I’m on BNR now hsing a new name I’ve always preferred but I hope things change for the better here and cspam can stay. goonspeed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

this is just weird as poo poo

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

honestly why would lowtax immediately pivot to go on a horrible odious right-wing racist podcast that tweets racism and calls people cucks, does he just want to cement the permanent alienation and hatred of everyone here or does he honestly think that's a good opportunity to clear the air

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

so did the Nazi podcast happen

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

it’s odious and not particularly coherent

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Phil Layshow posted:

anything stand out to you as worth sharing?

one part they were fantasizing about domestic violence victims/perpetrators, specifically women, being “pepper sprayed and hogtied”

in the beginning he joked that he “eats goldbelly cookies with his left hand and beats women with his right”

now they’re going through the story and dissecting it or whatever. it’s mostly just bizarre

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i got suspended from twitter for saying the word "gently caress" in an argument about the German SPD's culpability for siccing the freikorps on the KPD / Spartacists and i don't know where to whine about it except for a chat thread. i can't discern what does or does not constitute targeted harassment, is it just any time you're impolite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

oxsnard posted:

I got a 24 hour FB probation for posting "Americans are dumb as hell" on a comment on a friend's post for hate speach

I guess for algorithms indecorous speech is indistinguishable from actual threats or something