Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties
i knew we should have had a backup plan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

Stuntman posted:

SOMEBODY POST THE FUKKEN DISCORD I NEED MY FUKKEN CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS

same

or PM me with it

namaste

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

post the discord you cowards

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

very much appreciated, thank you

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

holy poo poo

i couldn't watch it for more than 20 seconds

it's like a hostage ransom demand video

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

Lightning Knight: if you are in contact with Lady Ambien, you should suggest that she and her lawyer demand Lowtax hand over the forums as part of the divorce settlement.

That would not only get rid of Lowtax, but also provide LA and her kid with a steady source of income.

sincx fucked around with this message at 06:03 on Jun 25, 2020

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

Lightning Knight posted:

Proof of what, exactly?

I can say that you may think what you will of Jeffrey, but it's not a ruse and he's legitimately attempting to remove Lowtax from the forums.

If you don't like Jeffrey and don't think him owning the site would be any better then I don't think you should stay. I don't say that with judgement, just that you should trust your instincts.

But it's not like, a ploy or trick or something to keep Lowtax involved. None of us loving like Lowtax lol.

How does Jeffrey just have (at least) six figures lying round in the middle of a huge recession? Is he independently wealthy or some poo poo? If so why is he wasting his life as an admin on a dying forum?

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

Lightning Knight posted:

Look, I can't give you the answer you want.

Personally, realistically, until the deal is actually signed and vetted by a lawyer and poo poo and Lowtax is legitimately gone, I know there's a good chance it fucks up. I have set my expectations as such.

But if you still have reservations or Jeffrey taking over from Lowtax isn't good enough for you, I'm not going to be able to convince you otherwise. Listen to your instincts and act accordingly.

I do hope it works out, or Sheng-ji's site becomes the main replacement.

I'll post on BnR if I have to, but I'd prefer a place without a prominently placed subforum for a niche fetish.

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

cops... occasionally not bad?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

the main thread regarding the accusations is gone???