Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

So how did ppj get outed

I missed that part

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Fly Molo posted:

I just read all the Jeffrey news

welp he’s 100% gonna ban all the leftists and torch CSPAM, then bring in more ‘informants’, it’s been real fellas

I’ve also repeatedly PM’d him that he’s a loving idiot, for fun, so if I catch a random perma that’s why

Lmao he's so owned now

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Thesaurus posted:

Y'all take posting in cspam very seriously

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Marx Headroom posted:

Attention mods: I demand that you distribute all Something Awful LLC assets equally among the users

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Coplord??

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Wolfsheim posted:

i posted in cspam on the reg and somehow missed that nichael was a mod at one point and also permabanned now? maybe???? i thought cspam had iks and they just randomly made whoever an ik on a lark, is there like a primer on this

and what is the equivalent bernie or bust praxis for posting now, should i not post any more gifs of cloud strife smoking weed until cspam is ruled by an autonomous posters' council or like what's the end goal here

Nichael still posts but isn't a mod

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

I'm open to new thread title suggestions since I get this one confused with the internet culture warriors one

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Lmbo

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Fly Molo posted:

if anyone didn’t see, part of the mod forum discussing the closure of FYAD got leaked by a QCS Krew dude angry about the closure

shoutout to KM and LK for having the best reactions, y’all were always two of the good ones :peanut:

quote:

I am definitely not okay with probating mods, preventing mods from posting in the reports forum is particularly bad. In my mind this gets your buttons taken away. That really goes for any IK, it's not just a fyad thing.

oops

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Incredible

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Nineball posted:

Yes. He accomplished this by being exactly middle of the road and ejects any form of "politics" from TFR that doesn't specifically fit into the one thread about garbage in the firearms hobby. I mean this as politely as possible but his tenure is the definition of smoothbrained. TFR is a good though since posters there don't let dipshits run rampant. No idea why he's admin

Pretty accurate imo

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

some of the later seasons got too preachy, but koth is the absolute best

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

oxsnard posted:

so chart guy says the definitive "yeah this show sucks" moment is The Parent Rap, but I distinctly remember watching the New York episode and it having some very funny gags but it felt like a gimmick. That's the point at which the Simpsons started doing FAMILY GOES TO PLACE episodes when the writers get bored

The NYC episode is good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

There's a pretty good goon podcast going episode by episode through the Simpsons, Talking Simpsons