Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
I cant sleep ether but at least i wasnt beaten in my home and forced to flee to a hotel

gently caress lowtax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

I havent browser posted in years and i miss having an app

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

I hope someone has called the cops because holy poo poo that video. I didnt last a minute but her looking off camera constantly was horrifying.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Wamsutta posted:

really wish BnR had a 'jump to last unread' button like SA, I live for that button, feel like I'm always gonna miss stuff without it

clickong the thread title takes you there. xenforo is extremely good

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Wamsutta posted:

it takes me to the OP :(

works for me. are you logged in/cookied/etc. ?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

Just woke up in Australia and it looks like Logan redacted her story? Can someone catch me up?

she posted an extremely disturbing coerced video saying she was fine and constantly looking at rich off camera for approval. it's abuser poo poo. dont watch it if you're not in a good place.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

SKULL.GIF posted:

so that video is like super SUPER concerning, is anything being done or are we all just in a holding pattern waiting for someone to act first

I notified lee's summit police but it was through a non emergency form on their website. I'd call but I dont know how I'd show them the video over the phone.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Btw LK, your update just got posted to gbs.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Don't worry, Reene and Jeffrey are more or less confirmed to be building a new one and given the management habits of Reene and the coding quality demonstrated by Jeffrey, your SA experience will continue with no improvements whatsoever

dont forget Cyrano the gun forum mod guy who sells guns at gun shows to people without background checks

sa is donezo

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

you're never getting your perma Spergin. make peace with it and :justpost:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

under a new admin we will be able to ascend to xenforo 2.0 and somethingawful will be able to match the awesome posting power of cspam.xyz

unlikely

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

cspam needs a jeb on the banner

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

nothing's been resolved and i find all the thank you Jeffery posts to be very premature

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Jeffery better be paying in bitcoin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

lol if they're gonna try bringing rules back with lowtax still arouns

no justice
no peace