Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

is there like, a lefty discord server or something I should join before this place crashes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

lowtax’s patreon is about to get below 3k

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

Speaking of Lowtax’s spine...

those are the worst buttplugs I’ve ever seen

god drat you should be ashamed

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Schmoe Cwead posted:

does he still drink steel reserve because i think that tells u all u need to know about the tax man

steelies are good they’re they only malt liquor beverage I know of that’s still union made

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

gently caress COREY PERRY posted:

i committed a cardinal sin and skipped like thirty pages of this thread, let me guess don't spoil it for me: nothing happened

Logan released a pic of her feet on lowtax’s face, to get ahead of the nudes he’ll probably release tomorrow