Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

WampaLord posted:

lol just lol if this is the thing that finally kills these forums

it's one of his cash cows, he wouldn't kill it. only way it dies is if a) mods stop donating their labor and/or b) posters leave

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

WampaLord posted:

that is why I said "if"

sorry, what I'm trying to get at is that mods should stop donating their labor, and posters should leave

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Probably Magic posted:

Thanks for being open, LK. It's easy to poo poo on mods, but a lot of them have expressed solidarity against this poo poo tonight, and I can't imagine what I'd do in a situation like this with a position like that.

maybe stop volunteering my labor for free?

super sweet best pal posted:

Good thing Joe Biden made this sort of thing ok. :v:

this is actually a good test of whether people here were serious about protecting women or just using it as a weapon to beat their political or posting enemies.

because if you stick around, buying avs, getting ads served to you, creating content for free, you're putting money into the guy's pocket. if you say you take the abuse of women seriously, literally the least you can do is stop posting on a site that funds an abuser