Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 219 days!

Peachfart posted:

I'm glad gbs was able to shame LK into opening this thread. gently caress Lowtax and all abusers.

gbs... good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 219 days!

Morbus posted:

we should just make 9000 threads about killing the president

don't tell anyone that lowtax is the leader of antifa

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 219 days!

AHH F/UGH posted:

The thing is Lowtax basically has nothing to lose. Why would he step down or sell the site (no one will buy it lol) if he can just vanish and the forums will continue to generate -some- money from people who don't know better, aren't paying attention or are just lazy.

There's no way he continues to own the site and it doesn't turn into a Nazi shithole now.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 219 days!
frankly, sa is a big enough deal that this will hit the news, and i don't think he wants the details to become that public

as the people who run this shitshow, you have some leverage there, mods

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 219 days!

Samurai Sanders posted:

Really? I can't even imagine it hitting local Kansas City news.

SA has generated a lot of newsworthy poo poo, and it suddenly losing most of its user base because the creator beats women is a story.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 219 days!
does this mean he's Jeffrey of SA now?

also free the poster formerly known as dickeye

(pretty embarrassed that i don't remember what she went by at the end; let's just say she made an impression with that name and then unban her)

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 219 days!

Phil Layshow posted:

I think of the end of The Mist about the the goons who autobanned. Spergin and shm emerge from a car filled with dead bodies, as we roll on by on the back of a truck, the mist clearing in our wake.

i hope no one shot their kid over this

it might be best, for the kid's sake, if they banned them in advance anyhow though

Spergin Morlock posted:

Benghazi 2, and she's an admin/founder at BnR so I doubt she wants to come back anyways

now you tell me the thing that would have made registering at BnR worth it

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 219 days!
*looks at thread title*

rename c-spam "the eye of terror," tia :getin:

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 219 days!
if b&r is all it takes for people here to get internet mad, this place is already done. jeffrey can try to prop up it's corpse and maybe make a documentary 'weekend at lowtax's' that might at least be funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 219 days!
just replace the whole site with a message saying "the internet has made us stupid. we're so, so sorry. goodbye."