Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

UnknownTarget posted:

Is he leaving or what? I don't want to be on a forum run by a woman beater.

He's absolutely going to renege on the deal, refuse to sell, and ban everyone who challenged his rule lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Classon Ave. Robot posted:

I really don't see any reason to believe that he's not going to sell the site. He knows that if he calls off the deal then all the mods and admins leave and he has to do a shitload of work trying to figure out how to run this place with only a small fraction of the userbase remaining and not having actually done anything here for like half a decade at least. He may be stupid and crazy but he's not stupid and crazy enough that he's not just going to take the payout from Jeffery and leave.

He reopened FYAD just to be an rear end in a top hat, if he wants to sell he's either sabotaging his own attempts or is gloating because he knows Jeff will buy anyway.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Gigadweeb posted:

christ I just got here and I'm already finding out I pretty much just paid an abuser to shitpost on a secret club wtf

Never has Lurk More been more apt.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

The cancelling christmas was so funny because the guy tried to defend it saying his children were older and they understood it was better to donate that money to a worthy cause. So instead of donating it to like a homeless shelter or food bank they donated it to a hillbilly huckster and his hot dog stand dream lmao.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Eason the Fifth posted:

Jackbooted cat ladies

the what now