Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aeka 2.0
Nov 16, 2000

:ohdear: Have you seen my apex seals? I seem to have lost them.

Dinosaur Gum
To celebrate his departure I'm going to see if I can remaster the old airport video. He threatened to ban me if I ever posted it again, and now I feel like it is my duty to dust off the digital 8 and see what I can do. Anyone have a digital 8 player I can borrow?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aeka 2.0
Nov 16, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Well this didn't take long to find. Looks like this was an old video of my friends loving around with After Effects doing lightsabers (because Phantom Menace), and then I just happened to need a tape to record a known shitshow that was going to happen, so I wrote "Lowtax" in the corner. Yikes.

Aeka 2.0
Nov 16, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Sarcastro posted:

Wait, are you Star Wars Kid?

Ok thats funny.

Aeka 2.0
Nov 16, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
All I remember was a "stick up the rear end" period that was eventually lifted.

Aeka 2.0
Nov 16, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Eason the Fifth posted:

Jackbooted cat ladies and Aatrek being a pedo drove me away from the forums for a few years and I'm so sorry I missed this

God drat I didn't even know that Aatrek ended up being a pedo. Pedos being Star Trek fans has always made me sad because it makes Star Trek fans look like pedos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aeka 2.0
Nov 16, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
cool