Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sarcastro
Dec 28, 2000
Elite member of the Grammar Nazi Squad that

Aeka 2.0 posted:

Well this didn't take long to find. Looks like this was an old video of my friends loving around with After Effects doing lightsabers (because Phantom Menace), and then I just happened to need a tape to record a known shitshow that was going to happen, so I wrote "Lowtax" in the corner. Yikes.

Wait, are you Star Wars Kid?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sarcastro
Dec 28, 2000
Elite member of the Grammar Nazi Squad that

Lurdiak posted:

I joined in 06 and people were constantly decrying the decline of the forums and making big drama-filled banme posts even then so trying to identify a specific period where SA "went wrong" seems like a fruitless endeavor.

'06? Bah! Child's play!

but yeah, definitely true in all aspects there.