Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Vivian Darkbloom posted:

Really glad I donated for this cool thing under my title

I put a hundred loving dollars into this site for mine. Jesus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

Kro-Bar posted:

It was very popular to hate on Uwe Boll's terrible cash-in video game movie adaptations for awhile and Lowtax wrote some lovely articles about them so Uwe Boll (who was an amateur boxer) as a PR stunt offered to fight his "biggest critics" or whatever and Lowtax thought it was a big goof until he got punched in the head a lot.

Also, at the time, anyone at all thought that video game movies being bad was an affront to an art form, rather than a fitting punishment and a great excuse to get high as balls

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

Ambitious Spider posted:

Yea. If the sale falls apart or something I’m bouncing back to discord. Hope it doesn’t because I’m old and much more enjoy the slower pace of forums posting

I know my forums experience would be massively improved by the ability to slam out a post and get twelve 👀 responses