Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Kro-Bar posted:

It was very popular to hate on Uwe Boll's terrible cash-in video game movie adaptations for awhile and Lowtax wrote some lovely articles about them so Uwe Boll (who was an amateur boxer) as a PR stunt offered to fight his "biggest critics" or whatever and Lowtax thought it was a big goof until he got punched in the head a lot.

The best thing about that entire affair was a Cracked-writer who also made fun of Uwe Boll being all-in on fighting him, but then Uwe Boll chickened out when he learned that guy was an accomplished kickboxer

But when looking at Lowtax, Uwe Boll apparently decided "yeah, I can take this guy" and history was made :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libluini
May 18, 2012

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer
A bit late for the obligatory rampage, is he

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Violen posted:

do you know offhand if announcements just fall off after enough time has passed if there hasn't been a new post in whatever venue those happen by

I think that jeff post disappearing is what threw a lot of people besides just the whole attrition thing

The announcement is still here, so I don't know what you're talking about? :confused:

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

OAquinas posted:

Double especially if the books are incoherent and/or nonexistent.

Considering how Lowtax dealt with his taxes (very poorly, ha ha), I'm fully convinced his "books" are a bunch of handwritten notes stuffed into an old folder, which then was hidden in a crate in his basement. And the crate is nailed shut.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Gigadweeb posted:

christ I just got here and I'm already finding out I pretty much just paid an abuser to shitpost on a secret club wtf

Yeah, it's not exactly news that help you sleep in the night. It's why I donated some bucks to a local women's help organization.