Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Syrian Lannister posted:

So Logan just posted this

https://www.facebook.com/toad.roll?...iG4WLOw&fref=nf

Take it for what its worth
Out of morbid curiosity, I clicked and wound up seeing the following:

https://www.facebook.com/toad.roll/posts/10216978681648267

quote:

I've done a terrible thing, and I'm ruining a person's life who is very important to me. I accused Rich Kyanka of physically harming me, but that's not the truth. I've been having issues with panic attacks lately, usually brought on by drinking, which I shouldn't be doing with my bipolar medication. When I thought he had "backhanded" me, what had really happened was I had been trying to rouse him from sleep and as he tried to get up, I was accidentally pushed to the floor. It was an accident. Last night, he didn't punch me in the eye, I had actually fallen down the stairs and didn't tell the police it wasn't him. That was wrong. For the record, he called police both times because he was afraid of me harming him, even though I never would or have. I lied when I said he beats women and lies about it; I want to blame it on being drunk and not remembering anything, but really it's just that I'm a horrible person and a liar. I need help. I wanted to get help for my drinking but I didn't know who to turn to. If you think these are the actions of a terrible, terrible person to say these lies about a man who has a lot to lose, then you're right. I'm sorry. I plan to start AA soon, and every single goon, but especially Rich, will be on my reparations list. I'm sorry, and I'm ashamed.

e: I didn't read the timestamps; hurf durf

Naked Bear fucked around with this message at 21:36 on Jun 24, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
shamecube.gif