Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Syrian Lannister posted:

So Logan just posted this

https://www.facebook.com/toad.roll?...iG4WLOw&fref=nf

Take it for what its worth

Her post seems off, almost like she was forced to write it, but I’m gonna laugh so loving hard if it turns out this is true and a million goons immediately do a 180 in a few days after calling for his head today in an immediate knee-jerk reaction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Mr. Nice! posted:

It is almost verbatim the same thing that every lawyer that has ever worked a DV case has heard from a victim.

Yeah agreed it was very on the nose.

Edit: is something sensitive still a thing? Those guys must be going loving nuts.

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

God drat.

I really shouldn’t be surprised that he’s taken the patreon funding to lease a GTR.

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

bengy81 posted:

A domestic abuser AND bad with money!!!

What a world, what a world...

Nah I just mean that he posts this sob story about literally being crippled by debt and in bad health so goons throw tons of money at him and this is what he does. Like, no forum improvements or anything. I didn’t contribute to patreon but I looked at the page the other day and one post was “sorry I haven’t been posting anything”.

I’m guessing server bills are still piling up.

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

This thing was sorta anti-climatic.

Tons of poo poo is found out about lowtax. He goes on some podcast to defend himself- no one really seems to listen/care. Then he’s supposedly just selling the forums off and the world keeps spinning.

I was expecting him to just ban everyone in the GBS thread as a final gently caress you.

I guess the most surprising thing is Slippery is still around and posting a lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Lmao nice. I wonder if it was a perma ban

Edit: nope he’s still posting.

nwin fucked around with this message at 00:39 on Aug 1, 2020