Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Sticky this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

wait a totally real post about her "falling down the stairs" and "getting a black eye" from doing so appeared so i guess its just a case of lowtax just finding the MOST BIPOLAR partners possible! shucks!

nah get hosed sticky this thread dude punches his domestic partner.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

The partner-employee that lowtax definitely didn't gaslight put up the best hostage video this side of Daniel Pearl. Sure seems pretty open and shut

Or that fuckman can smdftb.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Stickied thread, my work here is done. *Rides off into sunset smacking at flies and poo poo because horses are gross*

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

For those of you keeping score at home:

quote:

:siren:UPDATE: To the surprise of no one anywhere, it turns out Logan was coerced into her retraction.:siren:

I've been dunking on the mod/admin team a lot, but kudos to the ones who actually used their resources to help her, Literally a Bird in particular.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

20 minutes