Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

Goons Are Great posted:

No worries if you feel old over this, I learned last night that I am completely lost on anything more modern than a web 1.0 moderation site that has typos in it

Also, as far as I know, joke 6ers are not a thing in discord so be aware, I can do it here though
No probes, the designers are literal madmen

we were discussing this in the discord yesterday, it sounds like there is something vaguely equivalent to a probe, users can be put into a role where they can read but not post? I'm sure the discord experts can fill you in.

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious

Hey guys! If you'd have me I'd love to come join the BYOB discord! I also have a discord for more GBS type things if anyone wants to hang with us too!

alcyon

hey lurker here, would love an invite please :/ (pm)

Nude

I have no idea what I'm doing.

alcyon posted:

hey lurker here, would love an invite please :/ (pm)

same (also pm)

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
the discord is amazing, they have unicorns that give you a massage as you type and the virtual reality/3D interface is mesmerizing

Twenty Four

I understand nothing even from trying discord with other friends before and also feel old and dumb :( I'm just going to get sent upstate and put out to pasture or something

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Twenty Four posted:

I understand nothing even from trying discord with other friends before and also feel old and dumb :( I'm just going to get sent upstate and put out to pasture or something

people had to lead me through the process last night like I was a lost blind child, I feel your pain

nut

Twenty Four posted:

what if instead we post

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
I would like to say, as a veteran of SA for many years, that SA has got something really special in its community, and I value it a lot. I love how everyone here (and in byob in particular) makes me laugh. Also, people here have not hesitated to call me out when I say lovely things, and I think I have slowly learned to be a better person as a result. So I really hope this community survives, despite a really bad situation caused by its really bad founder.

Anyway, I agree with Literally This Big, that I think SA will probably survive this. But I hear that there are unicorns in the discord, so I guess I'd like an invite link. My tag is blaise rascal#5124

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

blaise rascal posted:

I would like to say, as a veteran of SA for many years, that SA has got something really special in its community, and I value it a lot. I love how everyone here (and in byob in particular) makes me laugh. Also, people here have not hesitated to call me out when I say lovely things, and I think I have slowly learned to be a better person as a result. So I really hope this community survives, despite a really bad situation caused by its really bad founder.

Anyway, I agree with Literally This Big, that I think SA will probably survive this. But I hear that there are unicorns in the discord, so I guess I'd like an invite link. My tag is blaise rascal#5124

the little unicorn hooves are so soft and fuzzy

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
I don't know how to discord, but I can figure it out if it's the only way to chill with my yobbers. Please PM me the info. Thanks!

very nice i like

I CANT RESIST SHITTING UP THE BIG BOOBS THREAD WITH MY RANDOM FUCKING MONKEY CHEESE BULLSHIT! IF YOU SEE ME, FUCK ME UP.

BrownianMotion posted:

don't have twitter whats your discord handle

Topkek#7737

cda

by Hand Knit

Sid Vicious posted:

Hey guys! If you'd have me I'd love to come join the BYOB discord! I also have a discord for more GBS type things if anyone wants to hang with us too!

there would be no byob 8.2 without you

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

nut posted:

what if instead we post

seconded

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

LookieLoo

J4G. The G is for BYOB, pm please

The Vikings

ODIN!!!!!

Lurker here, please pm discord info, thanks.

Twenty Four

nut posted:

what if instead we post

i think so

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

nut posted:

what if instead we post

i am posting here

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Twenty Four

nut posted:

what if instead we post

i mean yeah idk but i love you friends!

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

cda posted:

there would be no byob 8.2 without you

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Vincent Van Goatse

Enjoy every sandwich.

LookieLoo posted:

J4G. The G is for BYOB, pm please

:same:

Soulkys

The beast of Tanagra
I would love to be a part of BYOB discord, pm me!

For those who need help with joining Discord it is ezpz

1) Get the app and make an account at https://discord.com/

2) Launch the app, to join a server click on the + mark on the left side, click 'Join Server'

3) Paste in the invite code (Example: https://discord.gg/hTKzmak [not a real link])

4) :justpost:

Alternatively I think you can also paste the invite code into a web browser and get directed to the join page

https://goondiscordnetwork.com/ This list of goon discords also exists, sorry if its already been posted here. The primary goon discord will only allow access after verifying your SA account, not sure how that will go if the forums implode. Stay cool yobbers!

Rudest Buddhist

You only lose what you cling to, bitch.
I only lurk BYOB but I’ll post more in discord.

Please get me outta here

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

Rudest Buddhist posted:

I only lurk BYOB but I’ll post more in discord.

Please get me outta here
that is an amazing username

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Areola Grande

blaise rascal posted:

that is an amazing username

SIDS Vicious

is the discord real if it's real and i can come i still want to no one pmed me

Manifisto

Sid Vicious posted:

it is real and it is our friend

I think the people taking care of this are just busy with lots of stuff and process the requests in batches, there's no way you won't get an invite

ty nesamdoom!

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Sid Vicious posted:

there's some kind of like, security thing? and the poster running it is probably asleep rn. i tried just inviting people but it doesn't work you gotta wait

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

treasureplane

throwing darts in lovers' eyes, &c.
another byob-enjoying lurker here, requesting a discord invite (edit: via PM)

treasureplane fucked around with this message at 01:35 on Jun 26, 2020

Areola Grande

this thread should be the Lurkers Must Post thread lol

Beve Stuscemi

prepuce repurposed posted:

this thread should be the Lurkers Must Post thread lol

fair. can someone pm me the deetz so I can :getin:

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
I just signed up for Discord and my server is Bacon Taco, I think. Maybe that's my username? It seems kind of like Slack to me with a little bit of messing around with it.

nut

Bacon Taco posted:

I just signed up for Discord and my server is Bacon Taco, I think. Maybe that's my username? It seems kind of like Slack to me with a little bit of messing around with it.

if you click your name in the bottom left (with thegray number under it) it will copy your full username to clipboard and you can paste it, the username will have both bacon taco and a number associated with it

nut

nut posted:

if you click your name in the bottom left (with thegray number under it) it will copy your full username to clipboard and you can paste it, the username will have both bacon taco and a number associated with it

it should say "copied!" after you click it

City of Glompton

Jupiter Jazz would like an invite and a code, i will provide it to them since we are in touch via email and JJ doesn't have PMs. thanks!

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!

blaise rascal posted:

Anyway, I agree with Literally This Big, that I think SA will probably survive this.

Good news everyone!

edit: Be careful reading that announcement, it contains Goatse

Areola Grande

literally this big posted:

Good news everyone!

edit: Be careful reading that announcement, it contains Goatse

!!! HOLY poo poo !!!

alnilam

That's one of the best goatse gifs I've ever seen, and also very promising news!

ty manifisto

The Voice of Labor

we should still be burying caches of dad jokes and cat pics in the backyard until the ink's dry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JokerOfSouls

You need to feed your brain, not your ass!
Can I get an invite too? I gotta have somewhere to lurk while high, otherwise I might try to be productive.

Username at gmail if you could