Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
imagine... may 2020... president hillary and the CEO of phizer announce that collaboration with the CDC has lead to the discovery of the COVID-19 vaccine. it requires annual injections at $579 a pop but they've just passed a bill through Congress to allow those who have qualified for a Pell Grant to be eligible for a tax deduction of $45! thank you president hillary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

none of this would have happened if you idiots had just voted for Cthulhu

also please no politics in the computer zone

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

yeah, i added to the derail, but this conversation really should go in cspam. i'd prefer to keep this thread to just keep an eye on court dates and the future of sa, so better to not get it gassed.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

i made the cspam thread if you wanna continue the derail over there and return to talking about domestic abuse itt

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
I don't want to talk about either of those things unless it also involves computers, and then I do.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

don’t beat women also :gas: this dumb thread

pram
Jun 10, 2001

crepeface posted:

imagine... may 2020... president hillary and the CEO of phizer announce that collaboration with the CDC has lead to the discovery of the COVID-19 vaccine. it requires annual injections at $579 a pop but they've just passed a bill through Congress to allow those who have qualified for a Pell Grant to be eligible for a tax deduction of $45! thank you president hillary

wow RLY makes u think

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

don’t beat women in minecraft

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Sagebrush posted:

i know it seems like 10,000 years ago now but remember that there was a run on PPE back in march and everyone on every side of the political spectrum was hoarding masks and hand sanitizer. the anti-mask stuff didn't happen until bigly daddy came out and told his followers that he doesn't believe in germs.

donald trump is a notorious germaphobe.

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
also "the run on ppe" started back in january when retailers started massively exporting all their inventory to china

pram
Jun 10, 2001
export this thread to the gas chamber

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

fart simpson posted:

i made the cspam thread if you wanna continue the derail over there and return to talking about domestic abuse itt

to be fair... i did ask.

anyway, domestic abuse.... it's bad!

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
has anyone put yakety sax to the liveleak of lowtax abusing his partner yet

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

oh wat there is media on this shitshow?

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

there’s the entire coerced redaction video he made Logan put out

cw/tw blatant emotional abuse also I’m not linking it go find that poo poo yourself

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I’m not interested in watching that at all

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

echinopsis posted:

has anyone put yakety sax to the liveleak of lowtax abusing his partner yet

:chloe:

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

I’m not interested in watching that at all

the only good response

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

r u ready to WALK posted:

none of this would have happened if you idiots had just voted for Cthulhu

tried but accidentally wrote in bob dhole instead :smith:

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

President Beep posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

TerminalRaptor
Nov 6, 2012

Mostly Harmless

corgski posted:

don’t beat women in minecraft

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

there is also his rambling drug-fueled(?) stream where he got shutdown by youtube for various content violations if you want to see what will become video exhibit b in the divorce case

it is mostly him ranting about cookies and how innocent he is which is surely the worst legal move but idk ianal maybe hes going for an insanity defense

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
i
am
not
a
lot of questions about whether i do anal and/or am a lawyer being raised by this acronym, which are already answered by this acronym

Asleep Style
Oct 20, 2010

Uptime Sinclair posted:

i
am
not
a
lot of questions about whether i do anal and/or am a lawyer being raised by this acronym, which are already answered by this acronym

My ianal shirt has people asking a lot of questions already answered by my shirt

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

your shirt says "I anal". that's....different

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

anal, ergo sum

SAVE-LISP-AND-DIE
Nov 4, 2010
ask me about mens rea!

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
mens rea activist

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
mens rea? more like urea!

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

urea tournament 2003

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Uptime Sinclair posted:

mens rea activist

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

President Beep posted:

:cthulhu:

TimWinter
Mar 30, 2015

https://timsthebomb.com
Can I get an I OWE YOU avatar for when the duke of yospos takes over? I need to pretty up this account after an unfortunate bet but, ahem, want to be strategic about spending my $15 on an av and search and everything

TimWinter fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Jul 3, 2020

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I’m not sure. what is your operating system?

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

TimWinter posted:

Can I get an I OWE YOU avatar for when the duke of yospos takes over? I need to pretty up this account after an unfortunate bet but, ahem, want to be strategic about spending my $15 on an av and search and everything

i'm the duchess of yospos so no

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

SmokaDustbowl posted:

i'm the duchess of yospos so no

you're the Dutch Oven of YOSPOS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU