Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

now that I have removed twitter from my thing well it was nice knowing you people for the last however many years.

add a search function to the forums.

why would you add a search function to non existent forums

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

MononcQc posted:

fortunately there is a very high demand for nerds who know intricate details about Erlang so I’m pretty sure I’ll land on my feet if this place shuts down

but wont you miss posting alongside me, fart simpson

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

President Beep posted:

how to throw a punch

i certainly dont know how

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

qirex posted:

so ballpark what would a hosted offsite yospos actually cost?

its a forum, qirex. how much could it cost? $10,000?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

killhamster posted:

he’s the source of the one probation I ever got and I will never forgive him

lol if you only have one probe

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

The Management posted:

frankly I’m not happy Jeffrey is dragging down the good name of yospos by associating it with owning this site

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

The Management posted:

the communists aren’t part of the default xenforo installation.

well they should be

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Soricidus posted:

ahh those happy carefree days when we thought dubya was as bad as it could get

dubya is still worse than trump

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Trimson Grondag 3 posted:

dubya was worse for the world, trump is worse for americans.

idk that trump is worse for americans either. bush 2 was insanely bad in ways im still finding out about. trumps badness is right on the tin

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Sagebrush posted:

because his response to the crisis has been to actively, intentionally exacerbate it at every possible opportunity.

any deaths above the low estimate (which, back in march, I believe was under 50,000 people by the end of the year with the optimal response) are directly attributable to his actions.

lol. america was gonna eat total poo poo on this no matter who was president. every institution was rotten to the core and the government completely captured by corporations before trump announced his candidacy.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

at the first sign of trouble, literally every member of congress except that one republican immediately voted to sell out the country to corporate interests. it’s all we know how to do

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Sagebrush posted:

sure. and yet i am positive that none of the other candidates, on either side of the aisle, would be so god damned moronic and petty as to politicize something as benign as wearing a mask. you could have ronald reagan's reanimated corpse in the white house and it'd be telling everyone that we have to do our patriotic duty and wear a mask to beat the commie virus.

i know it seems like 10,000 years ago now but remember that there was a run on PPE back in march and everyone on every side of the political spectrum was hoarding masks and hand sanitizer. the anti-mask stuff didn't happen until bigly daddy came out and told his followers that he doesn't believe in germs.

yeah that must be why dr fauci lied to the american public about the efficacy of masks and i then spent weeks arguing with moron libs telling me masks don’t work

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

pictured: a bunch of boomer chud conservatives exposing themselves to risk because they believed trump. definitely wouldn’t have happened under any other president

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

i made the cspam thread if you wanna continue the derail over there and return to talking about domestic abuse itt