Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

American McGay posted:

I'm not gonna lie one of my favorite things about this place is when a lurker finally gets the courage to join in on the fun and make a post and they immediately make a thread titled "what color do you think Mario's pubic hair is?!"

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Where's the guy whose only posts in here are epic 2000 word reviews of stealth games in the stealth game thread that only 3 or 4 people read? I owe him a Brofist

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

goferchan posted:

Where's the guy whose only posts in here are epic 2000 word reviews of stealth games in the stealth game thread that only 3 or 4 people read? I owe him a Brofist

Seventh Arrow. He’s cool

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
He has strong Major Isoor vibes, which just might be the highest praise possible around here.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

American McGay posted:

I'm not gonna lie one of my favorite things about this place is when a lurker finally gets the courage to join in on the fun and make a post and they immediately make a thread titled "what color do you think Mario's pubic hair is?!"

fond memories of the fire emblem reverse recruitment mod thread

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

goferchan posted:

theyre the only reviews i trust

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

American McGay posted:

poo poo's weird.

Although many of you here were probably already aware, if you don't browse GBS/QCS you might not have known the latest news, and that's that Lowtax is a serial-abuser of women and a rampant liar and just an overall bad dude. If you've been paying any attention to the site over the past few years you already knew this. The difference this time is that it seems other people have finally stopped believing his lies as well. What does this mean for the future of this website? Who knows, but it doesn't seem good.

Imp Zone is really cool. It's not what it was in its heyday of years ago, but it's survived and is somehow still the best place to post about video games on the entire internet. I like posting about video games on the internet. I hope we can continue to post about video games together in the future.

Yeah, it's been great being here and reading everyone's posts. :cheers: Personally, I doubt that SA is gonna suddenly die on us, but drat I hope we can all regroup on a forum somewhere. Otherwise I'll have to actually use Discord more - which is doable, but drat it's a lot harder to keep up with, compared to threads on SA! :D

Personally, although it might seem a little harsh given it's been his site for 20+ years, but hopefully lowtax is (eventually) pressured into hands the keys to SA over to someone else, who get rid of the worst elements of the staff. Then we can all hopefully go back to normal, and not see our community fragment across several different forums. :(

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Seventh Arrow. He’s cool

Oh yeah, he's pretty cool! I mean, he loves stealth games, so he's automatically in my good books. But in addition to that, he also makes helpful write-ups, too!

American McGay posted:

He has strong Major Isoor vibes, which just might be the highest praise possible around here.

hahaha well, I appreciate being graded favourably, however undeserving I may be! Especially since I mean, I'm just like, occupying space, while he's here actually posting useful information about games. :D I'm definitely glad I saw the tryouts thread a few years ago, and went through it all - imps are a good group!

trying to jack off posted:

theyre the only reviews i trust

:hai:

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Glad you're checking in, Major. Hope to see you on the other side, wherever that is -- wouldn't be the same without you.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Shouts out to guy who beat all those Naruto games.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Major Isoor posted:

Yeah, it's been great being here and reading everyone's posts. :cheers: Personally, I doubt that SA is gonna suddenly die on us, but drat I hope we can all regroup on a forum somewhere. Otherwise I'll have to actually use Discord more - which is doable, but drat it's a lot harder to keep up with, compared to threads on SA! :D

Personally, although it might seem a little harsh given it's been his site for 20+ years, but hopefully lowtax is (eventually) pressured into hands the keys to SA over to someone else, who get rid of the worst elements of the staff. Then we can all hopefully go back to normal, and not see our community fragment across several different forums. :(

Oh yeah, he's pretty cool! I mean, he loves stealth games, so he's automatically in my good books. But in addition to that, he also makes helpful write-ups, too!

hahaha well, I appreciate being graded favourably, however undeserving I may be! Especially since I mean, I'm just like, occupying space, while he's here actually posting useful information about games. :D I'm definitely glad I saw the tryouts thread a few years ago, and went through it all - imps are a good group!

:hai:

I love you, Major.

Pushy Cat
Jun 24, 2016

In Training posted:

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

American McGay posted:

Kthulhu5000 posted:

a CRT classic gaming fetish thread? pardon me while I spurt:

ooh baby, group action.

luigi's always been a beta, but he looks pretty alpha here:

'ELLO I AM CHODE TOAD AWAWAWAWAWA:

Mmm, yes, S-Video:

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

badass

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Jenny Agutter posted:

fond memories of the fire emblem reverse recruitment mod thread
I think gender swap gas might have been my favourite mid-thread plot twist of all time

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

In Training posted:

Was just about to say this. Road to Boruto ftmw

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Major Isoor ftw.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Major Isoor ftw.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Major Isoor ftw.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i havent been onliune in a while but i always liked the imp zone. but its still going to be here in 30 years probably. dont underestimate the stupid loving neet who runs this site

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

pardon me while i spurt

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

i havent been onliune in a while but i always liked the imp zone. but its still going to be here in 30 years probably. dont underestimate the stupid loving neet who runs this site

yeah i dont think the website is going to explode im assuming someone else will forcibly take over or something.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

In Training posted:

yeah i dont think the website is going to explode im assuming someone else will forcibly take over or something.

he will just keep it until theres 3 users left because theres nothing else he can do to get money and all that crap about it costing 2 million dollars a month to host is BS

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

I.N.R.I posted:

he will just keep it until theres 3 users left because theres nothing else he can do to get money and all that crap about it costing 2 million dollars a month to host is BS

not to mention its the only link to when he was slightly famous instead of a depressed turd with a metal spine, unstoppable debt, and three ex-wives and children that all hate his fuckin guts. this site dies the day he does. damned if i give him any more money tho

Antoine Silvere
Nov 25, 2008

Are these soap bubbles?
Grimey Drawer
Love the Imp Zone. Hopefully I get to keep reading everyone's good posts for as long as i can

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Lmfao @ this goddamn website

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
good, books suck

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i csnt believe jeffrey of yospos has gone from being shamed 9-1 by the repeated abuse of flying barcelona attack to the goddamn owner

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
thank you jeffry of yopos for saving the imp zone

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

*suddenly has a devious plan to take control of the forums*

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Bet it all on a round of Super Turbo.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

trying to jack off posted:

i csnt believe jeffrey of yospos has gone from being shamed 9-1 by the repeated abuse of flying barcelona attack to the goddamn owner

He’s upheld his avatar shame the whole way through too

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

He’s upheld his avatar shame the whole way through too

i know he's honorable because of this

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
I don't really know Jeffrey, but all I know is that when I woke up this morning I was glad to see that lowtax had agreed to make the right call and turn the site over to someone. The IZ is safe! :toot:

EDIT: oops, I initially skipped over a bunch of earlier posts, to post this! You're a great bunch

Major Isoor fucked around with this message at 02:37 on Jun 26, 2020

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i cannot post elsewhere as i enjoy my avatar too much

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Major Isoor ftw.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

most of my favorite threads have come out of the zone, including Ganondorf in the ball pit, the seinfeld thread, reatrded_clown's skyrim post, and all the E3 threads.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

after missing last year's E3 because of my death and this year being canceled, was worried i would never get to see another E3 with the IMps. here's to 2021.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i hope more imp zone posters come back now

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

most of my favorite threads have come out of the zone, including Ganondorf in the ball pit, the seinfeld thread, reatrded_clown's skyrim post, and all the E3 threads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
RC was on another level lol.