Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

hmm, i just like to post about games op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i hope to god someone has backed up the dream thread incase this website ever dies

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Smirking_Serpent posted:

this subforum has the funniest writing about games on the whole internet, and I think it would take me 10 hours to explain any good post to a normal person.

reading about playing Point Blank in bed years after the fact still makes me crack up. The gaming dream thread was worth an account purchase on its own. I'm going to miss this place if it goes away.

you're welcome

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

goferchan posted:

Where's the guy whose only posts in here are epic 2000 word reviews of stealth games in the stealth game thread that only 3 or 4 people read? I owe him a Brofist

theyre the only reviews i trust

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i csnt believe jeffrey of yospos has gone from being shamed 9-1 by the repeated abuse of flying barcelona attack to the goddamn owner

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

*suddenly has a devious plan to take control of the forums*

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

He’s upheld his avatar shame the whole way through too

i know he's honorable because of this

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i hope more imp zone posters come back now

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

a lot of the good threads are in the IZ goldmine catalogue (i'd forgotten about earthbound text) but i can't find ganondorf in the ballpit

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3717030

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

thats not in the imp zone goldmine list, mods?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

did you find it by using google instead of the websites very own inbuilt search engine like i did?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

He’s not banned but I think he quit in protest when a bunch of people got banned for pointing out that Lowtax’s abuse before it was cool

i honestly never have any idea what else is going on on this website outside of imp zone unless theres an announcement, this made this years aprils fools "prank" very confusing to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

slowly realising that now these forums arent going to be run by a pill popping con man the profits might used to upgrade from vbulletin 2