Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rastor
Jun 2, 2001

Search actually kinda works on here these days, if there's dirt dig it up. Otherwise it's weird half-remembered accusations vs a community of now thousands that seem to be posting fine and chill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Random Asshole
Nov 8, 2010

Look, I get it, BnR is explicitly a CSPAM offshoot, and that is offputting to some people. Fortunately, there are other exciting offsite options!!!

For the people who suspect BnR won't be a good fit for them, I give you Something Awful 2! It has all the subforums that redblooded, right-thinking posters care about!

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
i'd keep cspam.xyz around just for now the way things are going lol. You never know.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I hear GBS posters are sex pests, pass it on

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde
https://www.something-waffle.com

I don’t remember who posted this initially but it’s EXPLODING in popularity

Rastor
Jun 2, 2001

Delthalaz posted:

https://www.something-waffle.com

I don’t remember who posted this initially but it’s EXPLODING in popularity

Let time I checked they had 250 members, now the next day they have 300; definitely on a roll

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

Truga posted:

i saw a discord screenshot of tashilicious doing a really lovely line to someone was already in a relationship, and i trust the person who posted it. i won't forward it myself for hopefully obvious reasons. one poo poo does not cancel another poo poo imo, so poo poo needs addressing.

i regged on cspam.xyz in case this poo poo goes under and i already have a bnr account from the last time poo poo went down, but hopping onto another shitlord operated forum wouldn't be ideal.
lmao

Yeah, I saw this get posted in TG. Can someone please address this?

quote:

from the goon ff14 discord, this is sa user and afaik bnr admin tashilicious

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

Can someone just tell me which forum to post on once this dead forum actually dies?

Barry Soteriology
Mar 1, 2020
i'll give somethingwaffle this, it looks familiar. so if any goon heads over there maybe the transition won't be as jarring

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

Slimy Hog posted:

Can someone just tell me which forum to post on once this dead forum actually dies?

we're all moving here now:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/197765-the-legend-of-dragoon

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Rastor posted:

Search actually kinda works on here these days, if there's dirt dig it up. Otherwise it's weird half-remembered accusations vs a community of now thousands that seem to be posting fine and chill

Ask and ye shall receive:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3910553

Maybe QC isn't a mod at B&R though, idk, but was definitely a prominent goon in the fighting that created it.

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde

Rastor posted:

Let time I checked they had 250 members, now the next day they have 300; definitely on a roll

poo poo we’re talking a 20% daily increase in membership. That’s huge! at this rate, if my calculations are correct, they hit a million posters in 47 days. A billion by the end of August!

Rastor
Jun 2, 2001

night danger posted:

Ask and ye shall receive:

There's something you should know about Cuntellectual:

Cuntellectual posted:

A lot of the times people accused me of stirring poo poo up but wasn't sure if I was just stupid, I was in fact just stirring poo poo up.

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

Just posted goatman and got banned. Feels like home.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

i have no idea who any of these posters are or why theyre supposed to be associated with cspam

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Rastor posted:

There's something you should know about Cuntellectual:
Oh man, oh jeez. Does that mean it doesn't matter if the allegation against QC is true?

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

Phi230 posted:

I hear GBS posters are sex pests, pass it on

I hear they have big stinky butts and they like to hug+kiss their own (and each others!) big stinky behinds

Rastor
Jun 2, 2001

night danger posted:

Oh man, oh jeez. Does that mean it doesn't matter if the allegation against QC is true?

The allegation seems poorly corroborated and the accuser admitted to poo poo stirring for the heck of it

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

cool dance moves posted:

I hear they have big stinky butts and they like to hug+kiss their own (and each others!) big stinky behinds

Wow thats stunning news

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

Rastor posted:

The allegation seems poorly corroborated and the accuser admitted to poo poo stirring for the heck of it

isn't that like half of SA

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

hilariously the accused shitstirrer in question was permabanned right after all this happened and thus can't say anything

How convenient

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

King of Solomon posted:

Yeah, I saw this get posted in TG. Can someone please address this?

Yeah, this needs to be addressed.

Someone just made a thread about it in the mod feedback forum, let's see what happens.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

whos gonna make the offsite for bnr

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

Fellatio del Toro posted:

whos gonna make the offsite for bnr

crumbs'n'petals

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
This is dumb anyway because The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Debate & Discussion > C-SPAM: The Cool Zone > offsites etc doesn't seem like the appropriate place to debate whether or not an offsite created by people who think Fluffdaddy is a transphobic nazi is likely to foster a healthy posting environment.

Join & see 4 urself

Meltycat
May 20, 2006

Melty and adorable!

i signed up for BR since yall have radicalized me and i need to continue becoming communized and maybe start actually posting

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
i'd like an invite to cspam.xyz plz

Random Asshole
Nov 8, 2010

night danger posted:

This is dumb anyway because The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Debate & Discussion > C-SPAM: The Cool Zone > offsites etc doesn't seem like the appropriate place to debate whether or not an offsite created by people who think Fluffdaddy is a transphobic nazi is likely to foster a healthy posting environment.

Join & see 4 urself

Literally the only thing I know about Fluffdaddy is that the people who are very vocal about defending them all seem to suck real bad, so I'm not exactly weeping that they won't be joining us on BnR.

I wish you luck in your future posting endeavors!

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Random rear end in a top hat posted:

Literally the only thing I know about Fluffdaddy is that the people who are very vocal about defending them all seem to suck real bad, so I'm not exactly weeping that they won't be joining us on BnR.

I wish you luck in your future posting endeavors!

:love:

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

i'd like an invite to cspam.xyz plz

no invite needed, just go to cspam.xyz/forums and register! im messing w/ the colors atm so they might be a bit weird

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE

night danger posted:

Name and shame, bro. Or is it that criticism of B&R can only be motivated by transphobia? Because if the latter than congrats on bringing the caricature to life.

It being some Kiwifarm idiot stirring up trouble, and it being some idiot who is more concerned with browbeating wrongthinkers than they are with giving LowT money, are equally plausible.

cspam has a lot of problems and many people here are stubborn and don't know when to stop, but this place has always been very hostile to transophobes and dogpiled dipshits that wander in trying to "just ask questions" about whether or not the human rights of trans people are "liberal idpol" that's just distracting us from "real issues"

that foray into ADTRW that some people did was stupid and embarassing, but no one here is going to yell nazi poo poo at a trans person just because we don't like them, or give lowtax money to slap said nazi poo poo onto their avatar

come on

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
yeah my problems with CSPAM are like "the trump thread is loving garbage and should be deleted" and "posting is praxis people are really weird" not "wow there's a ton of racists running around" and given the state of the internet I guess I should count my blessings this place exists

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

Dreylad posted:

yeah my problems with CSPAM are like "the trump thread is loving garbage and should be deleted" and "posting is praxis people are really weird" not "wow there's a ton of racists running around" and given the state of the internet I guess I should count my blessings this place exists

i like the trump thread but basically. i also totally get how if you wandered into the funny politics forum and all you saw were the trump thread (especially in the down times between rallies) and the succ thread that you would never ever loving post here again and hate it passionately.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i am currently reviewing contracts for offsite forums

B&R has offered me $10 million for a 4 year contract
SomethingWaffle is offering me $2 million a year, but 3 points on ad revenue
microsoft has offered me $100 million to be mixer exclusive, despite them shuttering it

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

cumshitter posted:

microsoft has offered me $100 million to be mixer exclusive, despite them shuttering it

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Dreylad posted:

cspam like most places these days runs poo poo into the ground constantly but it's never seemed particularly unfriendly or insular. ive enjoyed it as much as any other forum in sa's history.
the biggest problem here seems to be people posting in / getting punished in d&d and building up a huge persecution complex over it which gets imported here and constantly re-relegated over in qcs
this is why I'm excited about the possibility of an offsite assuming im not too lazy to join one: no d&d, less lib drama

THS
Sep 15, 2017

cumshitter posted:

dont get locked into a contract, whatever you do. if they fail you can’t get blood from stone. always ask for most of the money up front and stay a free agent.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i am willing ot accept giga gaias offer providing that i am not bound to gently caress off from here exclusively

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

whats the best machine learning tool to run all the historical forums data through so I can make my own private forum where every single one of you is simulated by the computer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Fellatio del Toro posted:

whats the best machine learning tool to run all the historical forums data through so I can make my own private forum where every single one of you is simulated by the computer

youre in one