Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008
I, oh heheheh Mostly Lurk, but I love y'all, please don't leave me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
somethingawful is dying for real this time? heck,

edit:
whoa i read the thread. dang

Pyrus Malus
Nov 22, 2007
APPLES
thank you for doing this, excited to (sorta) export my shitposting

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
invite my poo poo

oh no invite needed whatever I'll click

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
im clicking on jeb

Moly B. Denum
Oct 26, 2007

CSPAM has so far been the best source of information on covid and the cool zone that I've been able to find, so I'd gladly lurk and never post on whatever offsite it turns into.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

exmarx posted:

im clicking on jeb

c-spam is a mess.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

Moly B. Denum posted:

CSPAM has so far been the best source of information on covid and the cool zone that I've been able to find, so I'd gladly lurk and never post on whatever offsite it turns into.

:same:

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

exmarx posted:

im clicking on jeb!

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

it already exists
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0q6hePqHAE

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Crusty Nutsack posted:

hi hello I would love yet another cspam alternative you can never have enough!

Yeah. I like staying in the CSPAM loop!

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

yeah I've heard rumors of a non-KF infested discord so a pm would be rad, but if not w/e I'm sure it'll get figured out

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

LGD posted:

yeah I've heard rumors of a non-KF infested discord so a pm would be rad, but if not w/e I'm sure it'll get figured out

a_gelatinous_cube
Feb 13, 2005

I need some pro CSPAM twitter follows so I can keep injecting the poo poo into my eyeballs.

killhamster
Apr 15, 2004

SCAMMER
I’ll start the wiki

(please invite me even if I never post)

slinkimalinki
Jan 17, 2010
jeb

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
It's awkward because like, I don't want us to fragment into eleven jillion offsites!

oh well PLEASE JEB

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick

Wyatt SYN-ACK posted:

i would also too join as well

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
this time around... you better fuckin clap

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Gobblecoque posted:

this time around... you better fuckin clap

I believe in Tinkerjeb!

Turtle Watch
Jul 30, 2010

by Games Forum
shenJEB! Will fix it!

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.
see spam

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"
If C-SPAM goes, there go I too

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Shenji please put whatever the biggest discord is as the top line of the OP. Then whatever happens there's a way to let everyone know where we end up.

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

sincx posted:

awesome. there should be a verification mechanism to keep out non-SA trolls (from kiwifarms, 4chan, etc) though, at least initially

I agree with this

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
or else because right now you just posted a thread w/ a domain you bought and zero actual help for people and that is kind of trash

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

jeb!

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

hello, i would like to be invited to the new world

textbookOrigins
May 29, 2013

This will end well.

Let me in.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

extremely basic, bare bones forum is set up.

https://cspam.xyz/forums/index.php

i will improve it asap. im going to have open registration for now, and if rear end in a top hat join up they will be banned.

if anyone has been a cspam mod or ik and wants to help with this, please message me there. i do not have pms here since my bernie toxx ban.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

and if rear end in a top hat join up they will be banned.

Kind of hard to have a goon offsite with no goons.

baw
Nov 5, 2008

TheAardvark posted:

or else because right now you just posted a thread w/ a domain you bought and zero actual help for people and that is kind of trash

when the discord was posted in the other thread people from some forum i cant remember the name of found it and started doxxing people, and now it's just goatse

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

that blows. I wanna scream trumo and not support an abuser. so whatever form that takes I guess

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

baw posted:

when the discord was posted in the other thread people from some forum i cant remember the name of found it and started doxxing people, and now it's just goatse

kiwifarms

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

TheAardvark posted:

posting discords publicly is kinda a mess cus they get shared on kf. forums are a lot easier to control and moderate and deal with that kinda stuff.

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

extremely basic, bare bones forum is set up.

https://cspam.xyz/forums/index.php

i will improve it asap. im going to have open registration for now, and if rear end in a top hat join up they will be banned.

if anyone has been a cspam mod or ik and wants to help with this, please message me there. i do not have pms here since my bernie toxx ban.

tried to reg, no email

in as ***********

Grand Prize Winner has issued a correction as of 11:39 on Jun 24, 2020

baw
Nov 5, 2008

Grand Prize Winner posted:

tried to reg, no email

same, so i had the mail resent, then the mail showed up but it was the first one so it didnt work, so i guess i will wait for another one. tree

baw has issued a correction as of 11:41 on Jun 24, 2020

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

gmail is saying "This link leads to an untrusted site. Are you sure you want to proceed to cspam.xyz?" so I guess fix it?

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

Moly B. Denum posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

GoutPatrol posted:

gmail is saying "This link leads to an untrusted site. Are you sure you want to proceed to cspam.xyz?" so I guess fix it?

i need to authenticate it with google postmaster poo poo