Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Right now I'm just consolidating names and contact info while we figure out how to proceed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Wingnut Ninja posted:

Note to anyone trying to get an invite link and use it later: apparently they expire after a few hours. :( I only have discord on my desktop at home and thought I could wait until I was home from work.

I'll try for one this weekend. On a positive note, it seems like there's enough positive support for the forums as an institution that hopefully it doesn't just blip out in mid-sente

I probably sent you one and then went through server housecleaning and forgot to resend the correct one. You should get a new invite soon.

For everyone else, we've been doing some vetting and have gotten through the majority of requests. We're taking a short break but invites should be going out soon. We should be able to get through this poo poo overnight.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Invites are going out in waves right now, with more regular GIP posters getting priority for invites. Don't worry, all you lurkers who want to participate in this loving weirdass community, you're going to be welcomed in shortly. A few of you will be getting messaged about further vetting, but most will be getting invited to the server as Displaced Goons. Those invites should start going out tomorrow, so hopefully the forums don't disappear overnight.