Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

I want to believe in the dream that the community will rally to preserve some version of its dead gay dream that is free of the influence of its lovely founder, but perhaps as a result of national and global political circumstances regressing over the course of my entire lifetime, I am not terribly optimistic this will happen. So unless there is some very rapid developments/new informstion by this afternoon or tomorrow morning I will most likely be posting a banme. The sun has set on the Lowtax Empire.

In the meantime please send me a dm if you want or email me at my username with an 07 at the end of it at gmail dot com, the webs premier free email service. Did you know I have had that email since it was invite only? What a wild and crazy time!

It has been an honor posting with you, gentlegoons. I have enjoyed some of it, and tolerated the rest. I am gratedul I settled on FI for the peak and twilight of my posting career, as this has truly been the least racist and only middlest horniest place to discuss gay skinheas fighting in the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

lets all just make xangas, imo

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Whatever the future holds, I hope mobn comes back. She got an unfair shake at the end

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

This isnt a board of directors who can force a ceo to resign or sell his controlling shares, this is a series of unpaid mods vs the sole owner of a website. He doesnt have to agree to anything and I am willing he wont, so an exodus is probably anyones only option of posting somewhere he doesnt own and cant benefit from financially.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

The gbs thread moves too fast so I will ask here. Evidently Logan recanted her ISIS style recantation video. Where/how did she do this?

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

weekly font posted:

Facebook. It was... uncomfortable to watch, to say the absolute least.

I saw the video, I meant evidently she has already walked back/denounced what she said in the video where she said she was not being coerced and lowtax was right (really obviously done due to being coerced by lowtax, who is wrong)

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Thank you. Very hosed up situation, hope lowtax's victims get help and his spine, car and cookies get repossessed.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Jb6Zef2NUE

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Gumball Gumption posted:

Is a new jack stabbing a wrestling move?

I change my answer

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

A handshake deal has been reached just in time for my self imposed titodick banme deadline. I really do carry a lot of weight around here

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

A lot of good, normal people in the gbs thread

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

I would like to thank the people in this thread for posting updates and facebook snips and whatnot. The gbs thread moves impossibly fast and is 80% pictures of weird wieners and goons barfing from 2004, so I appreciate there being a place I can actually get updates on the situation amongst likeminded weirdos

Also imo we should stop being goons now. What are we?

Bluedeanie fucked around with this message at 21:29 on Jun 26, 2020

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

SalTheBard posted:

Don't know if you missed this, but Lowtax literally going on a misogyny podcast to defend himself :-/

I saw, and i s my d h

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Lowtax is such a dumbass he could get cookies from a way funnier and probably just as good cookie place in Missouri called Hot Box

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Leonard J Krabbs was the only funny bit lowtax was tangentally tied to cuz it was making fun of litigent blowhards earnestly believing him to be a corporte web lawyer

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

I have poured a salt ring around this post as a protective ward against the curse of being a mod. Emptyquote this post to protect yourself as well

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Cavauro posted:

5 wrestling, 5 MMA

Where are we gonna find two more active mma posters on somethingawful

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Horny posting is ingrained in mma thread culture

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

blue footed boobie posted:

Horneyposting is acceptable, but only got the male fighters.

this is true, and good.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

I exist. But I have also written not one but two full length posts from the perspective of Tito Ortiz, so I am not sure I am one of the six people posting substantial content you are referencing

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Nystral posted:

I haven’t been probated in years, do the forums alert you that you’ve been a shitwad enough to be probated?

If you are logged in to see. I once got a sixer for an infraction I dont even know what for because I did not look at the forums in the six-hour period it occured, and by the time I looked at my rap sheet to notice it, the thread had been nuked due to OP's stalker finding it.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

There's like maybe a dozen posters cumulatively making under 10 posts a day in the mma threads these days so really we don't need a ton of moderation these days (which I mean for real and not in the 'we self moderate' sense people have said before), but I haven't noticed any problems during JRu's break so I would say that means the IKs probably did their jobs well, so good job to you all

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Does anyone know what mobn/leftist muslim obama is up to after her alt was run off by weirdo obsessive people saying transphobic poo poo? Those people are gone and she didn't deserve that. That's probably the single biggest time I do wish moderation had handled something differently on the mma side, but I also didn't hit that report button so I guess I am part of the problem. Wasn't the proudest moment in our little history of discussing fascist cagefights on the world wide web

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Hedgehog Pie posted:

I'm honestly a bit stunned that people are harassed here. There seem to be a lot of grudges hidden away behind the curtain, which is weird because I enjoy the threads I post in. I just don't get why people would harass others based on posts in this forum. The sport we love isn't even real, and pro wrestling is pretty good too.

Agreed my friend. For what its worth I think the culture has shifted for the positive - we have lost a lot of regular posters for a lot of reasons but those of us who remain are nicer to one another and we are better off for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

The only posters who know about my shameful wrestling viewing habits viciously shame me off site and in private, which is how it should be imo.

The mma side of the forums has this problem as well. It's ok and funny sometimes if they are being an rear end in a top hat unprovoked, but I agree the piling on of new people who post the "wrong" opinion may in fact be part of why the mma threads are like seven posts a day from a dozen people making fun of Tito Ortiz. It's ok to let people ask why you can't just put your hips above someone's head and let their takedown momentum pass harmlessly underneath you, it will give us new funny things to discuss instead of which members of a far-right death militia will be challenging for the welterweight title