Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

MotU posted:

it’s worse than that, it’s v bad

why?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

what in the world

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

If Rich has her phone it would explain the Facebook and KF posts

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Never thought I’d go down posting side by side with a scoopster

Then how about side by side...with a shitposter??

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

J-Ru, our only interaction was Starman and Bam Bam Bigelow, and for that, I wish I had time to draw a picture of Bam Bam as Starman.

there's still time friend

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

There is only one man in wrestling who can deliver the hurting Lowtax deserves, and that man is Nick Fuckin Gage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUblZ9bD30k

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Gumball Gumption posted:

Yeah but imagine if we were better and had a forum that didn't stumble rear end backwards into having a mod also be a compromised Nazi hunter.

That doofus was a nazi full stop. I've known nazi hunters, some decent, some the stuff legends should be written about if it didn't endanger their entire existence. I myself have participated in some low-key hunts, though my strengths have always been as an ambush predator. I've also known multiple nazis that pretended to be hunters, it was something you always had to think about back in The Bad Old Days, and everything about that moron set off major alarm bells in my head that only got louder the more I read about him.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Gumball Gumption posted:

lol yeah, imagine as I'm saying "compromised Nazi hunter" I'm doing air quotes, rolling my eyes, and than also I have arms like doctor octopus from spiderman and half are doing air quotes and half are doing a jerk off motion. I just don't know how to express that level of sarcasm through text.

lmao yeah text is the medium that it's hardest to get across, something I myself am guilty of from time to time. The whole nazi spy ring poo poo was just so incredibly dumb start to finish. You can be a lifelong activist, a hate group expert, even be a reformed member of a hate group - and none of that will make you an effective hunter. It takes an extremely specific set of skills and talents that very few people possess, and even fewer are actually good at. If you're tracking hate groups and someone approaches you claiming "inside information" you have to assume that it's them tracking you back because 99 times out of 100 that's what it is. In the end I hope this is an object lesson to the mods here, if something like this comes up again please god consult some actual experts or just dismiss the advances.

Mad respect to the hunters I've had the privilege of knowing, especially J and M. M most of all, enjoy your retirement homie lol, we couldn't have done it without you.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

I'll probably sign up for B+R sometime soon but I've been here too long to not see how the SS Something Awful sinks

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

The King Is Dead

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

J-Ru is a great mod who by and large makes nothing but good decisions. The most important part though is that when he fucks up he admits the mistake, and works to course correct, while showing a lot of effort to listen to and learn from posters in the community. He also posts a lot which is good imho, mods should be a part of their community.

That being said it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world to have a third mod as trios are good and I miss Triangulo De Muerte

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

loving powerplay right here, goddamn.

Extend your contract and we'll give you a belt, your big push is almost here!!

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

The Croc posted:

SA forums pulled off the perfect Terry Funk retirement. I shall be posting here FOREVER.

THESE DEAD GAY COMEDY FORUMS WILL BE AROUND
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sL_mm7_D1wM

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Jeff is also way too far into the "oh woe is FYAD, those meanies overreacted, maybe we should bring it back..." crowd for me to be 100% comfortable

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Junpei Hyde posted:

For the record if we ended up having to all go to a new forum my plan was to post one final vinceflex and perma myself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QckFZm4Vp_E

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

I'd rather pull put my own goddamn teeth then listen to even 30 seconds of whatever that turd circus is gonna be

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

Oh wow, I haven't thought about that game in a very long time.

An updated version is on steam

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

I clearly took completely the wrong lesson from,"The only winning move is not to play" :doh:

Goodnight JERUSAMANIACS and jabronie marks without a life that don't know it a work when you work a work and work yourself into a shoot,marks

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

britishbornandbread posted:

Having to be told by a mod in a thread about sexual assault to drop the gimmick is a bit embarrassing, to be honest. I get what the joke is, it just does nothing for me, and I’m surprised so many others lap it up. Oh well. Back to lurking for me, anyway.

It's ok to make jokes on these comedy forums.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

britishbornandbread posted:

Cool, so mixed with the actual gimmick posts, as per your words, are the posts I'm supposed to take seriously. Right.

You are correct though. I just browse this place and get some interesting gossip and news from here, I'll never contribute anything meaningful, which is ok. It's just so tiresome when this guy barges in with the essays about "I'm being serious, but I'm not actually, but seriously...." about all manner of things. which makes others laugh, but I'm just not understanding the punchline. That's on me, and i thought best to bring it up in the rules thread as opposed to elsewhere, so it won't spill over.

lurk more

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Given the recent developments in the cess pit of QCS can we get a reiteration from our mods that ironic slurs are just slurs and will be punished as such?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

I don't know what is going on in QCS, but if I see anybody has posted a slur in FIGHT ISLAND they will get probated, absolutely. Make sure you report it if you see it.

Thank you.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

I'm glad that fake fighting fans have a cool IK even if I don't personally watch MMA

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

I think the mods are good mods and that people get bent out shape real easy when someone they like gets probated. Mods are humans and humans gently caress up and that's ok imo.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

rovert was a pretty big whiff as he was way too bonkers for way too long but that situation is long since resolved (for this sub at least).

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Junpei Hyde posted:

It's not too late we can still become WWEMecca

So will it be you or J-Ru that fake their own death and have their 'brother' take over?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Seth Rollins posted:

dr. gonzo got banned, he bought a new account, and every time he posted something innocuous, we'd get 6 people in a row telling him to gently caress off. he stopped posting here for some reason.

good.

And sorry but "treat all posting like it's good faith" is a really bad idea. That's the ruling that's contributed the most to QCS sliding into the completely worthless shithole that it is and I really don't want to see the same happen here.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Yeah I really don't get where the 'too dour crowd' is coming from here.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Mekchu posted:

When CSPAM keeps having unhinged assholes come out of that subforum to abuse people for having a different view than them then yes that subforum does have some responsibility in the matter.

Except that the people who are the worst offenders are all as reviled in CSPAM as they are in the rest of the forums so I'm curious what you want CSPAM to do about these poo poo-and-run trashposters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

The myth of CSPAM and it's posters has so far outstripped what actually goes on there that it's frankly kind of astonishing.