Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

if someone grew up watching pride fights on the fight network and watched literally everything pride ever put out and loved it and just wants to see cool fun stuff like crocop kicking people until they die or fedor punching people until they die what should i watch. what should i do. ive tried streetbeefs and sometimes its like pride. but usually its not. please help.

i love this forum and i love all of you. even the posters i dont really love much. sometimes you guys get stinky, and are mean. but sometimes im mean too. sorry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

i think the mods make questionable choices sometimes, but i also think that nobody bats 1.000 and know they are busy. i think cj2 is a good poster and a good ik, and everyones friend. i also think this community needs a permanent place like this thread where if we have an issue about the general state of things, that we can convene and speak clearly and coherently about it to each other as the problem arises and not let it fester into stupid posting spreadsheet grudges and antipathy towards the forum. we are friends, and adults, and the best way to foster and nurture any kind of relationship, even one that is just "we post together on a forum" is always good communication.

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

i agree that it is odd that mentioning political violence against a nebulous ideology is taken very seriously but threats or accusations at actual human being posters on the site tends to not be, by moderation across the board not just here. very unfortunate. we are the small stinky sheep in the field, and when the scary coyote comes i would appreciate it if the sheepdog would do more than bark once or twice. please. thank you.

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

no one is complaining about junpei's response time, we're complaining that the response is not proportional to that posters behaviour and that thats the constant issue with moderation.

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

i dont care that you were posting about the falcons, i care that posters like taintrunner are allowed to run buck wild in this community and moderation consistently fails to penalize repeat offenders. you even mention taintrunner "posting in this community as recently as last month" as though thats a good or normal thing.