Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NikkolasKing
Apr 3, 2010

I'm always out of the loop on forum events/drama. I just come to chat about video games or wrestling. I wouldn't even know about this if it wssn't brought up in the #SpeakingOut thread.

I sure hope this place doesn't die. At this point it's the oldest forum I still frequent. People always mock it for being a "dying comedy forum" but it's far and away the most active forum I belong to. It has a certainly unique culture and history that I'd miss.

And Discord really is no substitute for forums. I'm sad so many people have migrated to using Discord chat instead of message boards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU