Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thanlis
Mar 17, 2011

forkboy84 posted:

Having the paywall to entry is a part of what makes SA worth using but also boy does it ever loving suck when you're poor.

Itch.io (indie game market) has this community edition concept where you add a free copy of the game for every copy sold; people who’re broke can get a community copy for free on the honor system. Obviously abusable but maybe worth a try.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thanlis
Mar 17, 2011

Ten bucks to bnr sounds worthwhile, done.

I’m mostly a lurker and not a goon by any sane standard but this is a good place to talk about wrestling and I’m glad I found it. Y’all would be good without SA. Different, of course, but the good is in the people. In the same way, you can’t just pick up and move a board somewhere else, but you can build a new thing with some of the old people. Insert a long rambling story about Asheron's Call forums here.