Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

I want to preserve sa as a community without lowtaxs bullshit, and im gonna try to work with the rest of the staff to do so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Rarity posted:

Perhaps we should should have a specific feedback/issues thread that's regulated against shitposting and such where people can have these discussions with the mods?

This is good in theory, but frankly I don't wanna do any mod work right now, not until lowtax steps down/away

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Rarity posted:

I know this is a selfish thing to think about and a question nobody may be able to answer but would there be an easy way of archiving content? I'm really proud of the Hulkamania PPV thread I did a few years back and I don't want that to get lost into the ether.

People are looking into this

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Ive heard poo poo about breadnroses having a sex pest as a higher up but i wont argue its prob not a better place to be rn

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Wendell posted:

Say what? Tell me more.

Anecdotal evidence but ive heard tollymain in particular has put off more than a few women with his behaviour, and according to a friend of mine some of the B&R recruitment people can be way too overly flirty when trying to get you on board.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Erebus posted:

You mean I just went and signed up when I could've had someone pretend to be interested in me first

You got ripped off yes

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Gonna go to sleep now. I love you all and I love this subforum

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Lowtax deserve to dissolve into a puddle of spinal fluid and mangosteen juice

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Calm down, but do keep in mind pen hasn't been put to paper yet.

I trust Jeffrey.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Cerebral Bore posted:

Either thigns work out and we stay or things don't work out and we walk. And since nobody in the promotion is doing a Nostradamus gimmick we kinda have to wait until we can make an informed decision.

Well, we had a Nostradamus but he got banned

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

WSAENOTSOCK posted:

I'm sayin'. Be suspicious.

We don't know poo poo. My worries aren't less valid than others' hopes just 'cause we all want our community to live.

I will say that I have faith that this will work out

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

He's absolutely pivoting to alt right YouTube poo poo

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

As someone who has had many disagreements with Jeffrey, he is infinitely better than lowtax. He talks to people, explains himself and is frequently available.

He also has, to my knowledge, never commited spousal abuse.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Rarity posted:

I just realised that this year's April Fool joke ended up coming true less than 3 months later and I did a big hearty laugh

Yeah it made me laugh

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

For the record if we ended up having to all go to a new forum my plan was to post one final vinceflex and perma myself

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Goatse representing the ever widening gap between left and right is a more thoughtful political statement than anything Jericho has done.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

im crying

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Wendell posted:

I would like to know more about this, if possible.

Obviously cant speak of this specific situation because I wasn't involved but I can tell you that my only direct interaction with lowtax was when he barged into the mod forum during the FYAD shitstorm yelling at us to make the problem go away so he could go back to buying gourmet cookies

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Mekchu posted:

I'm OK with Jeffrey buying the forums or whatever off Lowtax though his involvement with the PPJ drama is one thing to consider. That said he seems to genuinely care for SA. Reene and Burt's stupidity back in January should rightly bite them in the rear end immediately.

J-Ru if you're thinking of stepping down as mod (i recall you saying this either in this thread or in the UFC thread) would that may Junpei the sole mod of FI?

If this did happen I'd likely find another mod to replace j ru

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

If we added another mod, I'd rather they be one of the MMA posters, me and J ru have less of a knowledge of that area

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

RealFoxy posted:

Most of Fight Island is wrestling threads already and probably where most of the reports come from :v: If there's not an MMA-centered mod I vote we strap Junpei down to a chair ask her politely to watch 100 hours of MMA.

I watch STREETBEEFS sometimes does that count

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

the other option is that J ru faces me in a shootfight for control of fight island

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Gumball Gumption posted:

Congratulations to our new mod Antonio Inoki

Id kick his rear end

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Mekchu posted:

pssh, no way

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I knew we made the right choice

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Rarity posted:

BUT WHO'S THE THIRD MAN?

Mabel

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

KungFu Grip posted:

did jeff buy sa yet

Not yet

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

If someone posts slurs in this subforum and I see it they will be probated.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

I have been very pleased with CJ2's work as an IK.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

JOHN CENA posted:

cj2 is doin good.

i would like to make it a new rule that mods here cannot probate themselves when they feel like they make a mistake. just own it, learn from it, do better. don't be a martyr.

Yeah I kinda dislike doing it because it feels more like running away from your problems with a performative gesture.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Thunderdome with everyone's avs

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

CJ2 as a mod is an idea of support, as long as they were comfortable with the idea

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

MMA posters can have a mod if they feel they need one but as it is the iks are performing very well, is my stance

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

IMO "Take it to PMs" should mostly exist as an option only for cases where you have an issue you aren't comfortable raising publically.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

JOHN CENA posted:

its a low bar

It's not too late we can still become WWEMecca

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Senerio posted:

Quick someone write a song parody about Retribution

somebody once told me
to watch aew retribution
and i did so and it was good

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

So will it be you or J-Ru that fake their own death and have their 'brother' take over?

I already became a girl so it'll have to be j ru

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Eat my Fuc is good

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Chris James 2 posted:

Speaking of, I was wondering/had been wondering for a bit if there's any interest (maybe by next week in time for that new episode?) in closing the old AEW Dark thread/starting a new AEW Dark thread that is preferably Not OP'd by that dipshit, and I wasn't sure whether to bring it up in here or in the AEW thread

I'm down for this, it's weird to see that username still.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Lone Goat posted:

so did Zeta Acosta actually get punted from FI or did they just stop posting here because we wouldn't stand for their poo poo?

He was never officially banned, but I presume the many posters calling him, truthfully, banned transphobic poster doctor gonzo convinced him it was good to leave.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

I think the vast majority of posters here know the difference between a differing opinion and bigotry