Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Id be down for a discord.

Ugh i want my fraction of lowtax lowspine back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Jerusalem posted:

I'm sticking around for now, but even before all this drama there was other stuff going on in my life (good, creative, challenging and very welcome stuff!) that were gonna necessitate me at best taking a backwards step as a mod for a few weeks, and at worst having to drop being a mod entirely. I've brought it up very briefly in the mod forum but acknowledged it's a very low priority thing given all the poo poo currently going on in the forums, so until things settle down a bit I plan to just continue modding here as best I can.

Thanks, JRu. Fight Island has been a very welcoming place ever since I got back into wrestling a couple years back, and it's in large part thanks to you.

Could someone edit like the Undertaker's retirement matches and put SOMETHINGAWFUL over him and his opponent being all the scares we got of the forums shutting down?

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

you guys watched so much WWE, drat, the second JRu implies he's leaving you try and stick him to a tag team