Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!
I have been here since 2002. Dear lord.

Honestly I hate discord. Plus, this place I can get all my cool zone news, talk about canada, keep up on the terriblenes of the entertainment and comic industries, see how messed up we are with climate change, read, listen and learn about the experiences of all sorts of people, poo poo post in wrestling forums, keep tabs on the emergency broadcast roleplayers and look at cute cat pictures.
Where else am I going to be able to do all that? Join 15 discord servers and try to scroll and find good information every day?

I dunno. People probably aren't going to miss me but I am not sure how a transfer to somewhere else would work for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

J-Ru, our only interaction was Starman and Bam Bam Bigelow, and for that, I wish I had time to draw a picture of Bam Bam as Starman.

WHat I am saying is, I hope we all find each other/get to stay here cuz this suuuuucks

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

there's still time friend

MY F&*%ing standing desk is sitting at the airport because "due to covid" no courier wants to deliver it. Can't do my arts with my desk. Unless I balance my graphic tablet on my lap....

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm going to go make popcorn and watch either Bloodsport 4 or Kickboxer 4. I'm waiting on Bread and roses, I'll see if this place is still standing tomorrow, and if my desk comes, start furiously scribbling Bam Bam/Starman mashup.

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

Settled on Jaws for some reason.

Bloodsport 2 has better fight scenes than bloodsport. Fight me.

Kickboxer is a cheap fuckin ripoff of bloodsport (both series started with jvcd, both had another actor take over the series and did 2 as the same character) but kickboxer has a better introduction to the main villain than bloodsport. Fight me.

Bloodsport 3 is very cheap and terrible. The main bad guy barely moves when he fights and just puffs his chest. Like if vinnie mac booked the kumite.

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

what wrasslin move would you wish to see lowtax receive?

I'm thinking lionsault tombstone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

Have Lowtax play the part of Masato Tanaka in a Mike Awesome match (yes time travel or a substitute for Awesome will be needed)
Then, immediately after the finish, have Lowtax play the part of Mike Awesome in a Masato Tanaka match.

Wait, I asked this question, why am I answering myself.

Also I see like none of you on Bedandroses and it scares me