Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

sportsgenius86 posted:

I believe everything that woman is saying but I also feel like we’ve been around the “Lowtax is a piece of poo poo and the future of the site is unknown” block an exhausting number of times at this point so I’m just gonna post until the day the site gives a 404.

same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Lid posted:

FIGHT ISLAND is real. We're building the infrastructure.

good news everybody a small island in the Caribbean has recently come up for sale due to the untimely death of its owner!

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
I’m gonna be pissed if TNA outlives SA

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
this forum has been bigger than lowtax for years now. i dont want to see the communities that have developed here wither and die because a sad old man wont let go. maybe im just sentimental because ive been posting here so long!

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
what rules does bnr have regarding pointing at one’s head and sticking one’s tongue out

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
it’s good.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Jeffrey bring back LF

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
We're taking Jeffrey of YOSPOS at his word, not necessarily Lowtax's, at least that's what I'm doing.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
there's no proof to demand to see. so far there is a verbal agreement between lowtax and jeffrey of yospos.

like, i dont know what could be provided at this stage that would assuage you or mine or anybody elses concerns. we're all in a wait and see stage.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
if I were to commit a serious crime I would simply upload the evidence to a public image gallery and make no attempt to hide my identity and use the same username as the one I use on a busy Internet forum I moderate

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
I feel like this forum is well modded other than a few decisions which I thought were a bit ott for the infraction committed. They're few and far between imo. I think all the mods do a good job. It's good to have threads like these though. Sometimes stuff goes on that makes people feel uncomfortable (like the overly sexual posting) and its good to have a place where that kind of grievance can be aired because simply reporting a single post isn't going to have the same effect.

Seams fucked around with this message at 11:38 on Aug 25, 2020

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
racism being a system of oppression means i can call anybody and everybody a nazi. im smart

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
i think calling people advocates of iraqi genocide because of dwayne johnson tweet is a bit more than being 'abrasive'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
its taintrunner's choice to give money to lowtax or not. nobody is forcing him to do poo poo