Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.
Would it be an idea for someone trustworthy to collate a list of PSP posters here who want to move? Like a google docs list that they have, so if a change comes everyone can get an email update if for example, someone decides to nuke the servers in a fit of pique? Like I post here, but not much, and I don't really know anyone. If the site goes down suddenly, how will people be informed of the new location?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.

Rarity posted:

I mean, everyone can just jump in the Discord so that even if they don't talk they'll be notified there of any move

Yeah my problem there is I'm farting around in work and don't have access to Discord.I'll figure something out if it's ok for everyone else.

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.

Cerebral Bore posted:

Being better than the guy who beats his wife is a p low bar to cross, just saying.

SA couldn't get past that bar for 20 years tbh