Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Clayton Bigsby
Apr 17, 2005

ansel autisms posted:

jesus loving christ

FM is usually good but obviously morons exist everywhere.

On the topic of forums, I haven't visited Rangefinderforum for a long time but it used to have some pretty good discussions. I imagine a lot of stuff has just moved to Facebook groups these days.

(The most fun I've had was on #photography on some IRC server where a bunch of sardonic assholes hung out and BS'd about analog photography all night long. Had some seriously skilled people on there along with some crazy asian girl that kept posting B&W pictures of her butthole. Poorly focused too, would probably be a lot easier to do these days. Good times.)

Clayton Bigsby fucked around with this message at 19:10 on Jul 27, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
Never been to fred miranda but anything named that sounds web 1.0 as gently caress and full of graybeards.

BeastOfExmoor
Aug 19, 2003

I will be gone, but not forever.

President Beep posted:

Never been to fred miranda but anything named that sounds web 1.0 as gently caress and full of graybeards.

The site started in 2001, so you're definitely not wrong.

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

xzzy posted:

It helps that the community here is small enough that you kinda know almost everyone. Web 1.0 was better dammit! :bahgawd:

Yeah I don’t mind it being small. I’ve posted several photos that got trashed pretty hard, but, were given with good advice. That’s what is needed.

Looks like the transition to Jeffrey is still ongoing.