Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Sheepy
Nov 22, 2013

My apologies!

Queen Combat posted:

http://breadnroses.net

It's been around since January or so, has an establish userbase, was created back during the big simultaneous c-spam and trans goon castoff by the taxman. Varied topics, from C-SPAM style politics, shitposting, queer stuff, furry stuff, games, electronic projects, lets plays, etc.

There's a paywall post-registration, so if you register and don't wanna pay just feel free to DM me here or on discord at queen_combat#7777 for approvals after you reg and we'll push it through, or pay tenbux for immediate access (I'll be up all day).

Discord isn't recognizing your account name for me when I try to add you. Is the four digit number correct?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Fansy posted:

1) preserve its value

lmao

marumaru
May 20, 2013

if anyone wants to join, we'd be happy to welcome good posters at https://knockout.chat/.

we're relatively small (only ~10k registered users) and new and the main thing we need is more people to keep the place lively and with good content. we're also actively working on it and making it better!

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Captain Sheepy posted:

Discord isn't recognizing your account name for me when I try to add you. Is the four digit number correct?

Huh yeah it's correct, "Queen_Combat#7777" (maybe capitalization counts?) but otherwise I can get ya through with a username

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
somebody register somethingawesome.com

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop

Queen Combat posted:

It's been around since January or so, has an establish userbase, was created back during the big simultaneous c-spam and trans goon castoff by the taxman. Varied topics, from C-SPAM style politics, shitposting, queer stuff, furry stuff, games, electronic projects, lets plays, etc.

There's a paywall post-registration, so if you register and don't wanna pay just feel free to DM me here or on discord at queen_combat#7777 for approvals after you reg and we'll push it through, or pay tenbux for immediate access (I'll be up all day).

We've had an 800-person, six-month-long beta test that's gone successfully, it runs xenforo, you can ignore threads and subforums as well as people (completely silent ignoring as well), and has a good backend setup. Also lmao today's registrations have quickly reached parity with lowtax's patreon, so we're set up for the next year or so if you're wondering about funding at all (and that's just the people that have CHOSEN to pay).

Anyway, the big thing is to choose what you like. Not saying bnr is the end-all be-all. But if you're gay/leftist/furry/horny/comfy/classic/pepsi/tormp/angry, maybe give it a look. No invite code needed or any of that.

E: and also nobody is leasing a loving 2020 nissan or pies or any of that poo poo with the funds. nobody paid, all volunteer including the owners.

been eying BnR for a while and i'm glad it's flourishing

Roadie
Jun 30, 2013

Mozi posted:

somebody register somethingawesome.com

It's been registered since 2002

Starman Super DX
Oct 17, 2011

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
I have a discord but it is only for GOOD GOONS that are MY FRIENDS.

If you are cool and my friend plz message me at Starman Super Deluxe#2508 with your SA name, if I don't know u I'm ignorign it!!! I don't care what your SA name is because this is a dying website lol. you'll just be tossed if we don't like you. plz tell us ur crystal gender.

e: if it's a shameless selling point, this is Ruffini's current headquarters

Starman Super DX fucked around with this message at 19:29 on Jun 24, 2020

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Roadie posted:

It's been registered since 2002

somebody steal it

I am Otis
Sep 22, 2003

Fansy posted:

Lowtax could take the site offline for a couple reasons:

1) preserve its value
2) stymie mass coordination of an alternate space

An off-site link directory is much needed.

I could swing my nuts like a mace and knock Richard lowtax kyankas head sideways on his bitchass pencil neck for a couple reasons:

1) gently caress him, everoyone knows he did it, look at how he's behaved on this website for decades

2) it would be cool

creamyhorror
Mar 11, 2006
the incredible adventures of superworm across America
SA/D&D Thunderdome discord: https://discord.gg/ahG7YVW

Just another refugee IRC area for people to hang around in. Especially people following the news and politics

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

beer gas canister posted:

been eying BnR for a while and i'm glad it's flourishing

God 600 registrations today lmao

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Queen Combat posted:

God 600 registrations today lmao

Holy poo poo that's cool
I was there for a couple days

Going to wait and see where everyone settles at, I can't keep track I'm in so many discords

For gods sake CONSOLIDATE SOME

Skullmund Dot Com
May 13, 2017
scarboil if you want a place you're still allowed to tell jokes

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Putty posted:

If you are cool and my friend plz message me at Putty#5451 with your SA name, if I don't know u I'm ignorign it!!!

Starman Super DX posted:

If you are cool and my friend plz message me at Starman Super Deluxe#2508 with your SA name, if I don't know u I'm ignorign it!!! I don't care what your SA name is because this is a dying website lol. you'll just be tossed if we don't like you. plz tell us ur crystal gender.

e: if it's a shameless selling point, this is Ruffini's current headquarters

I've been part of both these discords for a long time and they have my official seal of approval

Mr.PayDay
Jan 2, 2004
life is short - play hard

That was what I haven been looking for 👍

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

Good to know alternatives out there! Joined the irc and Enola added the E/N discord to the network

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Queen Combat posted:

E: and also nobody is leasing a loving 2020 nissan or pies or any of that poo poo with the funds. nobody paid, all volunteer including the owners.

There's a paywall but nobody gets paid? :thunk:

liquorlanche
Sep 10, 2014
https://forum.somethingsensitive.com/

downout
Jul 6, 2009

Holy poo poo, thank you

Too Poetic
Nov 28, 2008

Edit: It's dead nevermind

Too Poetic fucked around with this message at 23:15 on Jun 24, 2020

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Just a note about the goondiscordnetwork.com thats basically a way for kiwifarms to figure out who to infiltrate next, its not a safe network. The CSPAM discord is having to tell people to avoid links from untrusted sources which is not a nice thing to have to say on discord :(

If you're an auspoler, you can join us here: https://discord.gg/RnrnNXt you will be initially put in the #unverified channel just so we can safely verify you.

You need to post in the dnd thread or the crew thread to tell us who you are on the forums so we can change your role as verified. It would be nice to not have to do this but discord isn't automatically safe from the internet and we've had issues before.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

bob dobbs is dead posted:

breadnroses.net has one

Who founded this one? I feel like there were a bunch of different great exoduses in Jan.

kas
Sep 9, 2003
I am a snoot.

Looking forward to the inevitable nuclear tier bnr internal meltdown drama coming in 3-6 months after these dumb forums are shut down and everyone's gone there and all the people they desperately tried to get away from are back as their fellow posters again lol

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Discord is a chat and not really much of a replacement for a forum tbh

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Here's a couple if you want to hang with the superstars of early GBS 2.0.

Skullmund.com

Scarboil.com

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

kas posted:

Looking forward to the inevitable nuclear tier bnr internal meltdown drama coming in 3-6 months after these dumb forums are shut down and everyone's gone there and all the people they desperately tried to get away from are back as their fellow posters again lol

It's a cspam offshoot, schisms are inevitable either way.

kas
Sep 9, 2003
I am a snoot.

Mooey Cow posted:

It's a cspam offshoot, schisms are inevitable either way.

I like that their advertising seems to consist of 'come join an even more politically charged cspam but also with horny furries' and somehow this is seen like a positive selling point and not a finely-tuned recipe for the most miserable sorts of internet drama possible.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Queen Combat posted:

We've had an 800-person, six-month-long beta test that's gone successfully, it runs xenforo, you can ignore threads and subforums as well as people (completely silent ignoring as well), and has a good backend setup. Also lmao today's registrations have quickly reached parity with lowtax's patreon, so we're set up for the next year or so if you're wondering about funding at all (and that's just the people that have CHOSEN to pay).

Anyway, the big thing is to choose what you like. Not saying bnr is the end-all be-all. But if you're gay/leftist/furry/horny/comfy/classic/pepsi/tormp/angry, maybe give it a look. No invite code needed or any of that.

I keep seeing this site come up a lot, I don't know how it's set up so this may not be feasible, but would it be possible to make at least the general forum free to view for a while? I'm very much not a C-SPAMer, and I don't want to bug you or anyone else for a free account or pay for one if the general additude is C-SPAMy and I'm just going to take one look and nope out of there. If the general attitude is more GBS or PYF I'm all in. I suspect there's others similarly on the fence.

Obviously if there's trans people posting sensitive personal stuff in there disregard this, it's not worth endangering anyone.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Sir Not Appearing posted:

Here's a couple if you want to hang with the superstars of early GBS 2.0.

Skullmund.com

Scarboil.com

which is the one run by franco and gnarly hotep? I might be down for that

The Furious Pirate
Oct 10, 2005
ARGH MATEY!
Brand new, classic forum style, it has a lot of potential:

https://something-waffle.com/

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Just someone tell me where the good Photoshop comedy will be

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
i just remembered newgrounds bbs has been around for just as long!!

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

ewe2 posted:

Just a note about the goondiscordnetwork.com thats basically a way for kiwifarms to figure out who to infiltrate next, its not a safe network. The CSPAM discord is having to tell people to avoid links from untrusted sources which is not a nice thing to have to say on discord :(

If you're an auspoler, you can join us here: https://discord.gg/RnrnNXt you will be initially put in the #unverified channel just so we can safely verify you.

You need to post in the dnd thread or the crew thread to tell us who you are on the forums so we can change your role as verified. It would be nice to not have to do this but discord isn't automatically safe from the internet and we've had issues before.

hosed up if true.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Just someone tell me where the good Photoshop comedy will be

in the year 2005

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

The Furious Pirate posted:

Who is "Lowtax" in there?

The Furious Pirate
Oct 10, 2005
ARGH MATEY!

Spinz posted:

Who is "Lowtax" in there?

Not me, but I doubt it's actually him if that's the concern.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Not me, but I doubt it's actually him if that's the concern.

It's not a concern
It seems odd
His av and all

Mentioned it because while I don't know what's going on someone else will...

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Knormal posted:

I keep seeing this site come up a lot, I don't know how it's set up so this may not be feasible, but would it be possible to make at least the general forum free to view for a while? I'm very much not a C-SPAMer, and I don't want to bug you or anyone else for a free account or pay for one if the general additude is C-SPAMy and I'm just going to take one look and nope out of there. If the general attitude is more GBS or PYF I'm all in. I suspect there's others similarly on the fence.

Obviously if there's trans people posting sensitive personal stuff in there disregard this, it's not worth endangering anyone.
The Chill Zone is GBS/BYOB vibes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

Missing too many subforums. Who made it, and will current mods here be offered roles there?